Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$139
Priceline$139
Hotels.com$139
Travelocity$139
FindHotel$139
Hurb$143
All reviews movie theater sesame place sitting area walking distance hot breakfast room was spacious free breakfast yogurt enjoyed my stay night's sleep front desk staff princeton barnes couch sink route campus
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2022

Everything was functional in the room in terms of utilities and appliances. Rooms were CLEAN and NEAT. However, we had requested two double beds and that was not provided. We had requested rooms on the same floor (for multiple rooms booking) we definitely did not get that. What felt the worst was, when customer service personnel kept saying that my requests can't be fulfilled because (1) I booked from 3rd party vendor (2) I never called the hotel. I did call the hotel on the nigh of 24th June and before and I also have call-logs to prove that I did call. Phone number that I dialed actually RINGs directly to the hotel lobby phone, so front desk personnel wasn't truthful about me not calling them. Fact that I booked my hotel via hotels.com , seemed to make my booking the last priority and they did not want to accommodate us. Fact that customer service personnel from 24th june night did NOT communicated my requests correctly is also a lack of professionalism

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

I can’t say enough good words for this hotel.Everything was perfect.Nice large clean room and housekeeping every day.Room was spotless and very comfortable!The breakfast buffet was excellent!!Scrambled Eggs,Potatoes,Bacon,Cereal,Muffins and danishes and always kept clean and well stocked.Front desk and lobby were always clean and welcoming.Housekeeping did a great job every day and made sure my room was spotless.All front desk employees were friendly and welcoming. I have to give a special shout out to one employee in particular by the name of Vinny.He works 3-11 and 11-7 night audit and truly made my stay here.He was always working hard and smiling and greeted everyone.He knew I was here in a difficult time for me and truly made me feel like I knew him for years.He made sure everything was perfect for me and is a true example of what customer service is!!!He is a true asset to this Hyatt and definitely a reason that I will return!!Thank You to everyone at this hotel!!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 493JohnW493
Reviewed 27 May 2022

Fine if you aren't going to be in your room or the hotel much - otherwise, stay at the Marriott Courtyard behind the Hyatt Place. Check in staff was rude and unprofessional. Check out staff very nice. Breakfast very basic but good.

Reviewed 26 May 2022

We were attending a campus reunion at Princeton Theological Seminary… we used Hyatt points for our stay… the room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The hotel was convenient to the campus. It was nice to have stores and restaurants adjacent to the hotel. Breakfast was satisfactory, but nothing special.

1  Thank tomartinson
Reviewed 19 May 2022

All the team willing to be of service, with kindness and gladly faces.
Unfortunately, because of the pandemia, and I suppose the closure of the hotel, the furniture seemed to be like old, My perception is that when things are not used, they lose their brightness.