Lowest prices for your stay
$188
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
$175
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$188
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Priceline$175
Travelocity$188
Agoda.com$250
All reviews movie theater sesame place sitting area walking distance hot breakfast room was spacious free breakfast yogurt enjoyed my stay night's sleep front desk staff princeton barnes couch sink route campus
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2022

The overall stay was great. Staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. My only suggestion would be to flip the mattresses more often. I kept slipping into a "valley" on the left side of the bed. Other than that, everything was good.

Reviewed 2 May 2022

I have to say that I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The location of the hotel was perfect. Several restaurants and shopping malls not too far away. The hotel was clean. The room was spacious, very comfortable. My only issue was that my room was near the elevator. I did not realize that until I got to my room. I was too tired from traveling, so I accepted the room. At night, I could hear people going to their room.

Reviewed 1 May 2022

This hotel needs serious refurbishing. The mirror was cracked, the sheets were old and felt like sandpaper, the mattress was old and I felt like I was sleeping in a hole. One of the elevators was broken down and the water in the lobby restroom wasn’t working. There are far nicer hotels in this area that cost less. Much too expensive for a hotel in this bad shape.

Reviewed 29 April 2022

The best thing about this location is proximity to stores. Our company has several offshore employees who prefer to stay there due to the location. Post Pandemic the quality has been below average.
Breakfast quality has completely deteriorated. One Elevator doesn't work. The place seems short staffed.

Reviewed 23 April 2022

Our room was spacious, quiet and comfortable. I've been in a number of motels over the past three months, and this one was the cleanest one of the bunch! Your maids are doing a great job! Thank you!!!