Lowest prices for your stay
$234
Hyatt.com$217
Travelocity$234
Hurb$241
1,607 results
All reviews front desk comedy show comedy club rising star breakfast buffet carnegie center indoor pool sesame place business trip new jersey princeton atrium wedding renovation route shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2022

I've stayed at this hotel several times. This stay makes 5 stays. Things got kind of lousy at the height of COVID, but things are nearly back to normal and I enjoyed my stay. The rooms are large, clean, and comfortable. The food and drinks downstairs at the new Laurea restaurant and bar is fantastic and a big improvement over the last iteration of the restaurant. The staff is all friendly, especially in the restaurant, and everyone makes you feel welcome. The market in the lobby is nice--though I wish they'd carry more basics. Fancy dry pastas and jams are good and all, but not as helpful as a toothbrush and Pringles.

I also like Hyatt's digital key option. My flight was very, very late getting in and I arrived after 11 PM. I was happy to just go directly to my room.

The one and only thing I'd say can be improved on is room service. Please bring it back!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jenna Hertzog, Other at Hyatt Regency Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

Dear AndyFromSTL,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear you liked our new Laurea restaurant. I will be sure to share with our food and beverage department. I will pass along your comments about room service as well. We hope your travels bring you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 June 2022

Loved the new Laurea restaurant and bar. They offer a breakfast buffet or order a la carte from the menu. Don't miss out on their lattes. Dinner was also tasty. Everything from pizza to pasta, salad and of course gelato.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jenna Hertzog, Other at Hyatt Regency Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2022

Dear Barbara B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay. It's so nice to read wonderful comments about our new Laurea restaurant. Everyone is loving the new Italian concept. We hope you will be back in the future to try more delicious items off the menu. I would recommend trying the chicken entree next time.

Reviewed 7 June 2022 via mobile

Very nice venue
Breakfast buffet had variety and was very good
Interesting bar although I wish it stayed open a little later
Comfortable room and well maintained grounds
Nice sized parking lot
We had a shuttle that took us to our venue at the Boatyard

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear jamesg799,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to hear you and your family had a wonderful here while attending a wedding. We hope your travels bring you back to Princeton in the near future.

Reviewed 3 June 2022

Thank you for making our stay extra comfortable. We had enough space for a pack n play for baby and blow up tot bed for toddler. Everyone slept so well. Breakfast was great. Time in pool was well spent. Thank you!

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jenna Hertzog, Other at Hyatt Regency Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2022

Dear Brigetcfanning,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It's so nice to hear the wonderful comments from your recent stay with us. We welcome you and your family back anytime.

Reviewed 31 May 2022

The staff was pleasant and helpful. I needed all feather products removed from my room and the honored my request in less than 30min. I will return and recommend this property to my friends. You will enjoy it too.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jenna Hertzog, Other at Hyatt Regency Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2022

Dear SarahCola,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel . I am delighted to hear it that your expectation were met. We hope your travels come back to Princeton in the near future.