Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hyatt.com$189
Hotels.com$189
Travelocity$189
Expedia.com$189
Priceline$189
ZenHotels.com$194
1,640 results
All reviews front desk comedy show comedy club rising star office park breakfast buffet carnegie center indoor pool sesame place business trip new jersey princeton atrium wedding renovation route campus
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

It is getting to be so uncommon. Hotels are charging 2019 prices for 2020 service and screaming about how hard it is for them.

But not this one! I stay in lots of USA hotels and this is only the second one (credit to Sheraton Times Square) that I’ve seen do right by its customers, since Covid went away.

Aside from that: nice space, good bar, comfortable room, convenient location and nice folks behind the counter.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank calvino
Jenna Hertzog, Other at Hyatt Regency Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2022

Dear Calvino,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We hope your travel return to Princeton near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2022

We stayed at this hotel for my daughter's softball game. The night before the game we barely have some sleep because next room was having a party until 3am. called front desk 4 times no one answer the phone. Won't come back

1  Thank debraxu99

Dear debraxu99,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I was disappointed to hear about your experience with the front office. I’ll be sharing your comments with the front office manager. We hope you give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2022

Needed a quality hotel close to an elderly relative. We usually stay at the Marriott across Route 1 but no vacancies available. We were happy with the room, even though it was more expensive than the Marriott. Worth the cost difference.

Dear Nadiner590,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay. We hope your travels bring you back to Princeton in the near future.

Reviewed 17 May 2022

There was a wedding at the hotel that played loud music until midnight and guests were loud and filing out for at least a half hour after that. We were in town for a youth sports event that began at 8 each morning with kids required to report 2 hours earlier, which meant we needed to be up at 5 something. We had intended to go to sleep early around 9 or 10 latest but were prevented from doing so due to the very loud music. The front desk said they would ask them to lower the volume and repeatedly said they would do so, but it never happened. Manager said they would give us half off the room that night but the next day at checkout when they asked how the experience went, I told them it was pretty terrible. At that point the person said they had taken off the entire evening from our bill. I was glad to hear that, but then later on that day, they reversed the bill and still charged us for half the night. That seemed entirely wrong because they had said at checkout that the entire night was not charged due to the bad experience.

Dear May2022familguest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience during stay. If this is not been resolved ,please feel free to reach out to myself or the front office manager.

Sincerely ,

Reviewed 16 May 2022

The thermometer did not control the room temperature very well. I had to kep getting up to adjust the temperature in the room. Beds just had sheets. There were blankets on them. We had to ask for blankets twice then waited an hour to get them. The breakfast buffet was good. I will say the staff for
The most part was very courteous. I l don’t know if I camouflage recommend
This property to others for big events. I can only assume that my experience was not out of the ordinary for this property.

Dear mothert80,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.