“Overall Nice place”
Review of Hotel Sharanam

Hotel Sharanam
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in Thane
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Decent place, friendly staff, good room services. Food is really delectable.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank NeerajVic

Reviewed 3 October 2011

Seeing the pictures online, I booked a delux room in this hotel for my wedding night ,after arriving there we found that the walls of the rooms in pathetic condition, after discussing at the reception they told that the hotel was under renovation which was not mentioned at the time of booking, and they were even not ready to refund the money back, and all this happened at 12 in the night, then we had no other option, other than to upgrade the room by paying extra money, and even the upgraded room was no better.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2011

The hotel is located @ Thane, near Teen hath Naka with Eternity Mall as the Landmark & is abt 2kms from Thane Station.

Had booked 4 rooms for my extended family for 2nights. The rooms were pretty average - not very spacious. The resturant in the hotel serves only veg- food.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank karthik0410
Reviewed 26 February 2011

We went to THANE for attending my niches marriage and though we have our own big penthouse, my young son (then 1 year) started crying seeing the crowd from 5pm and did not stop till 12 pm midnight. Finally we have decided to shift and take a hotel in the city. We reached the hotel and stayed only till 8.00 AM next day. The breakfast though was complimentory but terrible and also served without care and some part with partiality. Like my son being a small kid, we asked for a glass of Orange juice. Though it was been served to other guests, the restaurant staff informed us that it is not available. I am a platinum member of many hotels, including INTERCONTINENTAL travelling across the world. But never had this kind of treatment in any hotels.

We will never recommend this HOTEL to anybody.

Best regards,

1  Thank patils99
Reviewed 25 December 2010

I stayed here for 2 nights. The price I booked it was was very reasonable and when I tried to extend my stay, the rates seemed to have increased by 1/3. The room was reasonably sized with a large double bed. There was a fridge and the internet worked without any problems. No wifi, but ethernet cable was provided. The only complaint about the room was that the bathroom looked drab. The bath could be replaced as it was old and looked dirty. The breakfast was good, eat as much as you want. To locate the hotel, you have to ask for Eternity Mall and it is just off the service road not too far from it. Overall I enjoyed my stay hear and the staff were friendly and helpful

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip