All reviews business hotel business travel basic facilities room service is rooms are spacious viviana mall swimming pool is food quality palate gym ambience raymond bathtub indian convenience improvement banquet
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Great place for a dinner out. The restaurant is almost always jam-packed and it deserves to be. The food is experimental and will meet the expectations of all palates. The hospitality and the warmth however is missing. The staff need more training on servicing customers with a smile. On the whole, the stay was not as pleasant as we wanted it to be. Can be better and the feedback is already given to the management on this. Hope things improve.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
SatkarResidency, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Satkar Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

Greetings from Hotel Satkar Residency, Thane.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.

We deeply regret that there were aspects of your experience in terms of hospitality that did not fully meet your expectations and impacted your stay negatively. We have taken note of your constructive feedback and proceeded to improve our services immediately.

Guest feedback is very important to us and we assure you that all your observations have been shared with the concerned Department Heads for immediate corrective action.

My team and I look forward to hearing from you and having you back soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

I am sorry to say but it was really a very bad stay in Mumbai. I am a regular traveller and this was really a bad experience. Poor food, poor service no hospitality, rude people. No way I will recommend them and I will stay their again. It was seriously a bad luck

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I stayed there for 4 days during a business trip. Overall, had a decent experience. Some areas of improvement

1. The air in the hotel was very stuff - especially smell of food in certain areas
2. Construction going on around the hotel
3. After 6 o' clock I needed some medication - There were no shops near by and the hotel refused to send anyone from the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SatkarResidency, Sales - Manager at Hotel Satkar Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2016

Greetings from Hotel Satkar Residency, Thane.

We thank you for your valuable feedback. It is always an endeavor by our team to ensure a pleasant stay to all our guests but apparently we have failed based on your feedback.

We apologies for the inconvenience caused with regards to your medicine requirement.
Request to share your contact details so that we could discuss with regards the food smell you experienced across the property or else you can connect with us on sales@satkarresidency.in

There is city development work happening across hence we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards

Samidha S Surve

Reviewed 23 April 2016

I stayed here for 2 nights, mainly because I am too used to material comforts. I need that when I am jet-lagged.
The hotel's mediocrity begins with the reception. Very vernacular looking and vernacular behaving staff who call you 'sir' ! I mean who does that in today's egalitarian society? I would have much preferred a friendly, confident, smiling receptionist who would have addressed me by my name/ surname, rather than a timid, unfriendly (due to lack of confidence) person who takes down the details and greets you in a mechanical fashion.

The room was actually quite nice, but it was noisy- thanks to a wedding reception party held in the hotels' premises! That really REALLY annoyed me! I was paying £70 + for a good night's sleep.
Wifi was poor. Big disappointment.
The gym was alright. Nothing special but adequate.
Breakfast was mediocre. Everything spicy. I was hoping to find more continental/ western or at least 'worldly' options but no.
The swimming pool looked unclean and I didn't see anybody venturing in it. No surprise there!
All in all, I wouldn't rush back to this place again.

Room tip: away from the wedding hall!
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SatkarResidency, Manager - Sales at Hotel Satkar Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at Hotel Satkar Residency, Thane.

I regret to note that you left dissatisfied. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel but in this case we have clearly failed to impress you. The matter has been taken up with the team in order to avoid future recurrence and rest assured we will strengthen our focus on training in the specific areas based on your feedback. I request you to write to me at sales@satkarresidency.in for more comments to improvise and we shall do our best to change your opinion about our hotel.

My team and I look forward to hearing from you and having you back soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay in here.
Food was yummm. Breakfast had a lot of variety. Warm and welcoming staff. Overall had a good time.
Swimming pool is pretty well designed.
Room service was fast and good.
Would recommend people to stay here. Thumbs up.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
SatkarResidency, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Satkar Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2016

Thank you for an appreciative feedback of Hotel Satkar Residency, Thane on Trip Advisor. We are happy to see your positive comments regarding our accommodation, services and most importantly the genuine warmth & friendliness displayed by our team.

I can assure you that it will be a great source of motivation & inspiration for them.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!