“Great ! Beyond my expectation - for a local hotel chain” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fortune Park LakeCity

Fortune Park LakeCity
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Thane
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great ! Beyond my expectation - for a local hotel chain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

As a foreigner, my experiences with hotels in India has been mainly with 5 stars internationaly recognized hotel chains - any non-Indian visitor to India would have similar remarks.

On some occasions, I stay at local hotel - mainly when visiting smaller cities.

This time I was attending meetings in Thane and given the notorious Mumbai traffic, staying in Thane made sense. So, I look up on Tripadvisor and decided to stay at Fortune Park Lakecity Thane.

What a wonderful surprise!!!!! extremely CLEAN room, very spacious, comfortable king-size bed, and well-function room layout and bathroom. I stayed in a suite, but I did take a peek into the non-suite rooms and they are just the same without the living room area (which I didnt use at all!!). I would definitely give this hotel room a strong 4 stars level - comparable to those international name.

Food option is great and efficient for a business hotel - the cafe serve a la carte all day, with non-veg options. the buffet breakfast is only veg but it was great.

In my opinion, best local hotel I have ever stayed in India. Thanks to the ITC management!

Definitely would stay here again.

On a side note for those who might be sensitive on this matter - this hotel IS PART OF HOSPITAL! Pretty much same building but different wing and entrance between the hospital and the hotel.

It bothers me a bit but once you get pass that fear, it is really a wonderful hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank csorakraikit
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, 3 August 2012
Dear Mr Sorakraikitikul,

I thank you for choosing Fortune Park Lakecity during your recent visit to Thane, and am happy to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities.

At Fortune Park Lakecity, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Your valuable feedback encourages us to enhance our endeavor to excel further in hospitality.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Lakecity and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Abhinav Kapoor
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012

Stayed there for 3-4 days.. Was staying the club rooms, which i was told, were recently renovated... the rooms were very spacious and well maintained and cleaned.. the hotel staff was good as expected in an ITC hotel... even the breakfast was really nice.. had a lot of varieties to offer..... all in all a good place to stay and located right on the highway makes it a better location to stay....

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
abhinav_kapoor, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, 26 July 2012
Dear Mr Shah,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your stay at Thane.

At Fortune Park Lakecity, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Haveli and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

New Delhi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

I was surprised when my driver drove me into Jupiter hospital Complex. I started wondering whether am I staying a hospital or a hotel. But as it was ITC property there was always a new thing to explore. It was a wonderful experience staying at Fortune lake city park, Courteous staff, beautiful and spacious room, clean and fresh ambience and amazing food. I am a hardcore non-vegetarian, but I was amazed to see their vegetarian breakfast in the morning. They have two restaurant one is purely veg and other has multiple choice option with wonderful continental and north Indian delicacies. Over all I will rate my experience 10 out of 10. One thing they are upcoming with is fitness centre and spa which will be soon operational. I would highly recommend this Hotel.

Room Tip: Their Executive Suites are really nice and well equipped!!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, 31 July 2012
Dear Mr Duggal,

I look forward to meeting you again on your next visit to Fortune Park Lakecity.

Chennai, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

Well at the first Instance you wonder a hotel in the Hospital Premise. But that has nothing to do with the Nice & appealing appearance of the Hotel. Situated on the eastern express highway; It is very close to the Wagle Insudtrial estate. Very Covenient to reach out to the place. well as far as the level of comfort is concerned. I had a very comfortable stay in a well lit room, Soft pillows, & a king size bed. courtous & polite staffs were a added benefite..Response is very good. Variety of food is available in the two of the restaurants. You can opt for the Buffet dinner( Its good) or You can also go for A-la- Carte. My Overall experience was very good & Yes; Definetely I would again check in during my next Visit.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Thane
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

very nice hotel with good rooms. Also they arrange lot of food fiestas. very good food

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple