“My family loved the suite....”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Lerida

Hotel Lerida
Hotel Lerida
Ranked #17 of 48 Thane B&B and Inns
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“My family loved the suite....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

We had booked the suite in advance. I suggest you speak with Joseph Dafadar, their manager, to discuss best buy rates and close the deal. We traveled from Shirdi to Thane, arrived at 7:30 PM. As we had booked in advance, our check-in was smooth. The suite is very spacious, with a good view to the world outside. We stayed up till 1:00 AM looking out of the window and again at around 7 AM to catch the view. It helped us feel the pace of Thane - a sub-urb of Mumbai. As we had to go out to a attend a family engagement, requested Hotel to check luggage out and keep in their cloak room. They were very helpful. Joseph extended our check-out time from their usual 10:00 AM to around 1:00 PM, with zero top-up charges!!

Did not use room service, so have nothing to comment about it. Hotel staff were courteous and helpful. Restaurant was a let down. Ambience and quality and variety in breakfast has a lot of room for improvement.

Pros: Proximity to highway. Nice suite. Good view.
Cons: Restaurant.

Room Tip: Loved their suite.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bengaluru, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2011

Pros: On the main road.
Cons: Tiny rooms - injury prone area, awful front desk - never had the (smart card) key access when I returned after work, food is expensive, linens not changed (in one case not provided), cable TV reception is downright pathetic

Room Tip: Stay away from this place.
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Ace_Victorious

Travellers are raving about these Thane hotels

Mumbai, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

good hotel, near to the highway makes the travel simple, moderately priced hotel. the lounge bar had great music playing and also the food was tasty. A thoughtfull complimentry aminites were their in the room, like home made chocolates, Crisp, sugerbites, mineral water, tea/coffee maker with all the sachets.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank mukesh68
Mumbai, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

Date:11-02-2011.
I had come to thane for my friends House Warming party we had a blast in his flat and since I don't like to stay in family oriented house, so there was a suprise for me a room booked for me for a day stay in Hotel Lerida by my friend Mr.Mittal a stone throw away from his building. A very good hotel I must say. You enter the Hotel It is clean and you see a Big Sai Baba Picture, which makes you feel at Peace. I found the Hotel Room very good, I was happy to see 4 pillows, at home I require 3 pillows to get a comfortable sleep,the room was already upgraded for me by the receptionist. A thoughtfull complimentry aminites were their in the room, like home made chocolates, Crisp, sugerbites, mineral water, tea/coffee maker with all the sachets.I checked out in the afternoon and again visited the Hotel Lerida Lounge Bar in the Evening, I must say the Music, the Dj was playing was excellent , the starters was great and great service, fully loaded bar sexy anbiance. The Menu was modrately priced we had a double blast, I would surely come back if am in thane and would surely recomend Lerida to my friends .

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
Thane, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

We people have a tendency to first read or hear it from people and then make the decisions . Initially when I went through the reviews it made me think twice to choose this hotel. I was running out of time and had no other options other than choosing Hotel Lerida as my stay was for only one day. My risk was worth taking. Its an amazing hotel. I didn't find myself alone and away from my country as the staff was extremely friendly. The food here was awesome though I don't remember the name but I really enjoyed eating. The cleanliness was maintained in the room and at other public area. I enjoyed my stay. Overall good hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business