Admiral Inn & Conference Centre
US$ 63
US$ 79
Days Inn and Suites Lindsay(Lindsay)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 62
Kent Inn(Lindsay)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
Road 121 Motel(Fenelon Falls)
US$ 61
US$ 84
Super 8 Peterborough(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 95
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We had our wedding at this venue in July and would not recommend it to anyone!!!

First the manager of the admiral in quoted us a price, then when I went to pay a deposit it had gone up. They did honour their price but I had to argue with them.

Second-the toilets flooded the night of. It took the manager 4 days to contact us on our honey moon who explained the plumbing was all checked a few days before and was fine (so why did he have it checked if it was fine?) And then blamed my guest and continues to tell us it costed him 485$ to fix it and he doesn't make money off of the conference room rentals. Refused to give us any type of refund. After arguing with him he eventually gave us back our money for the hotel room we booked for the night. He even tried to argue that we don't get the taxes back.

Third- the plumbing in one of my guest rooms was not working. I asked the manager to follow up 3x and he never did. Again poor management of a business

Fourth- when I went to check with the reservation 6 months before the wedding I was told there wasn't one. The front desk staff didn't know how to use the computer system properly. As you can imagine I was quit distraught by this.

Fifth I had to ask them the day before my wedding to clean up the front entrance of pylon, cigarettes buts and a garden hose.

Overall the hotel room was ok, however the management side of things is awful and he does not care to make his guest happy. He just wants his money. Poor management quality. The customer is always right is not his policy at all. And is more the customer pays and once we have their money we don't care about our services to them.

The restaurant attached to admiral inn however is fantastic and I can not say enough about them! Delicious food great service and wonderful owners.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2016

My husband , myself and our dog have stayed here numerous times. Every staff member we have encountered is extremely helpful and very accomodating in every aspect! Being in a wheelchair we stayed in the accessible roo. The room is great for me. When calling to book a room each person I have spoken to has gone above and beyond to assist in our stay. The clientele I have met have been wonderful. The lobby is comfortable and a great place to stop for a chat or read.nnthe morning breakfast is more than adequate. Half of the rooms have been remodeled and updated. The attached restaurant is wonderful. Great food and service.m I cannot say enough about the staff. Most accomodating, helpful and friendly!! A must go to if you are looking for a place to stay in the area!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Stayed here recently and can't really complain but also nothing to really rave about. Our first room had a faulty fridge but we were quickly moved. We were comfortable except for the A/C which was noisy. The room came with a continental breakfast which was pretty meager, only toast and cereal. There was a fruit basket but it was empty. On the second morning, there was no bread left. We ate elsewhere. This place has potential but needs more attention. It has a great location.

Room Tip: There are 2 floors but no elevator, so stay on the bottom floor.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

This motel is terrible with a smell of dead people! We are for business and hoping to get a new hotel by tomorrow morning . They should shut down this place ! It's need be renovated immediately . Our room had no hot water and the curtain in the shower was black! The carpet was dirty and the room smells pretty bad. I wouldn't recommend that motel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank patrick p
Reviewed 19 July 2016

The beds were uncomfortable. The bathroom had a lot of chipped and broken tile. The carpet was worn. I am hoping it has been renovated by now, but with the new Days Inn in town, I will not be staying here

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family