We reserved this room through Grassland Express, for the price we paid, I had expected it to be a small and simple room. We asked for a room at Tower 2, as we heard that it is more recently renovated or built. The staff gladly obliged and given us a room at the 28th floor - the highest floor. Like what other reviewers had mentioned, our room did not have a scenic view but for the price we paid, I had no complaint.
The hotel was very accessible, it's linked to all other hotels and theme park via walkways and shuttle buses services. It was also situated beside the tour buses terminal.
Part of the shopping area below the hotel are closed only at 12 midnight, so if you do favor late night shopping or need a quick supper, it is quite a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world's largest hotel First World Hotel is adjoined to the First World Plaza, which boasts 500,000 sq feet of indoor theme park, shopping centre and food galore. A lush, grand tropical rainforest greets guests at the main entrance of the First World Hotel, followed by a spacious Spanish courtyard lobby. All rooms are comfortably furnished with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your First World Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1st World Hotel
- First World Genting Highlands
- Hotel First World
- First World Hotel Malaysia/Genting Highlands