Although this hotel needs a bit of updating, it is a good value for money if you can get a deal. A great location, away from the heat and traffic of Kuala Lumpur, and not quite in the hustle and bustle of Genting Highlands resort itself. We took the skyway to get to Genting resort (RM 6) and the free shuttle to get back to the resort. Very convenient. It is nice to be able to walk outside in "fresher" air and in a quiet surrounding. We really enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Malaysia/Genting Highlands