We paid 171 USD for 2 nights at Awana Genting hotel, the room was quite big, it had two queen bed, I asked them for king bed but they said after renovation all rooms have two queen beds. The bath had bathhub which I loved it, the water flow was sooo good, it could go so hot until making steam room, I loved it, in fact we took shower 2-3 times a day, heaven compared to our condo in Seri kembangan, It was so refreshing, the shampoo and bath foam was provided but only one of each with small container, for us it was not sufficient, the goodthing was that the toothprush and toothpaste also provided. I likes towels, quite soft and absorby. The fridge was small however very good working, the TV was boring, just normal malayee channels and two commercial channels of four vision which can be found in every hotel. I loved the balkony, it was corner located so nobody could see the neighbour and It was very good for enjoying the view of golf yard. There was a lovely bench in bankony which we used for having tea and enjoying view. Everything looks nicer in that nice weather. Before we had been in Genting first word hotel but this time I think we enjoyed it more because it was not as crowded as first word hotel, the people were behaving better, we did not have to wait for half an hour to get to the parking unlike first word hotel. the paking was very convenience and easy, there was no security but seems safe, there was a board saying "do not leave valuable items at your car", so we cared about that. the hotel architecture was very similar to Awana Langkawi resort, the same resort feeling. I personally don't like complicated architectures, this one was a bit like that, for example We could see the pool but when want to go near, there was a sighn no entery, turn left same sign, turn right same sign, we had to go a round trip to find the pool entry and the change room was also hidden, I found it when comming back from the pool, hehehehe :)), It was funny. Same thing for gym, we tried to find it twice but didn't and got distracted with other things. We loved the garden of hotel, very nice environment with a big case for birds and rabbits, we fed them, it was lovely, lots of flowers and very fine weather. The hotel had shuttle bus for first word hotel, I should say compare to what is very usual in malaysia that people don't care about the time, here the buses were pretty ontime, maybe only 5 mins delay sometimes, they had bus for other destinations too. We had car but used buses, very convenient. The beakfast was very good, same as first word hotel or even better. we eat to drop. Very good quality food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Malaysia/Genting Highlands