Its so peace ful and natural that i loved it. I went there in 2008 and it was so good that i loved it.
The rooms are simple but if you go and live in those hotels in Genting then you cant escape the hussle bussle of genting highlands. Since Awana Genting is a few Kilo meters down genting its very very peace and surroounded by Lush Green Meadows and Mountains.Lovely.
The only downside is that you have to take the Shuttle service everyday to reach Genting but its free service provided by the hotel.
The breakfast was one of the best i have had in my life. I live there for 3 nights. Excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelQuickly so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Malaysia/Genting Highlands