“Very Friendly, Very Clean, Needs Maintenance”
Review of Pine Tree Motel

Pine Tree Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Eganville
Reviewed 6 August 2014

When our cabin at a different facility became unusable due to a plumbing emergency, this motel was able to accept us. The facility has numerous maintenance issues but the room was clean and the staff friendly. The room even included a working refrigerator, an unexpected bonus. The laundry was dried outside on a line and was very fresh and invigorating. If they can fix the numerous maintenance issues, this would be rated higher.

Room Tip: Choose a room number from 11 or higher to be further from the road.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Pine Tree Motel

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The rooms where nice and fresh. On the same side of the motel Beer store 2min walk and the opposite side Fish and chips place

its still needs renovation as the park benches are broken and the room we stayed the bathroom door was all patched up

over all nice place but wud not pay cad 91 tax in for 3 adults

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have had best experience ,, I was served with pleasant smile ,,,
Room that I was staying was same as was online ,,, had no swimming pool,nice landscape ,, very quiet area ,I was going to long journey and it was absolutely perfect for me

Room Tip: New management is excellent
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Prerak S
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I arrived at the motel and found it to be a bit of a dump. I checked in at the front desk and received the key to room 8.
I was shocked when I walked in as it looks nothing like the picture on line. Orange shag carpet, everything just looked very old. The entire Motel overall looks run down. I pulled the covers back to the sheets on the bed and found bed bugs.
I left right away, went to the front desk and said, I would like a refund, I am not staying here there are bugs in the bed. Lady at the desk said sorry, I can give you a different room. I said no, I would just like a refund. She was not shocked to hear they had bugs, she already knew this. Gave me a refund without any hesitation.
I would not stay here and I would never recommend it to anyone

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank varadero
Reviewed 27 July 2013

My husband and I had the misfortune of being stranded in Eganville during a terrible snow storm right around Christmas.

Unfortunately this place was all we could find.

When we got there we were quoted a price, but when we went to pay it jumped way up due to "taxes" - we were not provided any bill to show the break down.

The room was your typical motel type room. For the middle of winter it was surprisingly warm - that was the only thing good going for it.

I was stupid and forgot something in our room after checkout - didn't realize until we arrived to our destination (Bracebridge, ON). My husband called the hotel who said they could mail it to us if we provided a credit card for the postage charges (seems legit - so we did).

Now - I'm not saying it was them 100% - but right after this our credit card was flagged for fraudulent activity (someone was booking plane tickets to India with our card) and I never got my item mailed to me. Coincidence? You decide.

Just a terrible experience.

We will never go back.

Room Tip: I doubt you'll find a good room here.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amanda C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eganville
27.9 km away
1.4 km away
The Egan Inn
The Egan Inn
#1 of 3 in Eganville

Been to Pine Tree Motel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK