“Best Thai restaurant in Italy!”

Ristorante Thailandese Elefante Bianco
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our kitchen is all a game of contrasts of flavors, colors and shapes, against the uniform background of rice, main food. "Come and try the rice" is literal translation of the classic lunch invitation. Triumph meat, fish and crustaceans, combined with quick cooking in the wok with crispy sprouts, peanuts, coconut, red and green chillies more or less flaming. But what makes the difference with other oriental kitchens is above all the use of herbs that exalt the freshness of the ingredients rather than the spices that tend to cover them. So great use of coriander, dill, velvety basil, peppermint, pandanus leaves, betel, mustard, citronella. And then garlic, onion, shallot, lime and cedar make it a healthy food for the freshness and genuineness of the ingredients. Each dish is also presented with art. Just think about the carving techniques of the food, a test bed of every aspiring chef. If it is true that a people's food is a language that does not need translation, it will serve many people to feel the closest Thailand
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The taste of the foods took me back to 90's when I visited my aunt in Bangkok the taste & hospitality was Excellent!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Since I love the exquisite taste of asian cuisines and this restaurant satisfied my cravings! The appetizer was really good! Elme and my husband loved it... the main dishes was also good but the appetizers - for me- was the deal breaker :) Can't wait to come back! :)

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Amazing. I have lived in Bangkok and this place is fantastic. Ever since I moved from there I have searched for good Thai food and I have to tell you this place is Great. We went with a large group of friends. They brought different apps and dinners to eat as a buffet style so I'm not sure if the names but everything was superb. The restaurant is owned and operated by a Thai family. The wife prepared all with fresh ingredients. Absolutely amazing I live about 45 min away and now that I have found them will be coming back as much as possible. I'm in food Heaven, So happy, now I don't have to make a special trip to Bangkok just for the food :)

1  Thank kelly b
Reviewed 20 September 2015

We had three meals here whilst on holiday in August. Each time we were served excellent freshly prepared food. We have eaten at some very good Thai restaurants in London but this one beats them all. Will definitely visit again next time we go over to Marina Di Carrara.

1  Thank 131mair50
Reviewed 16 August 2015

The first time I was quite surprised to find such fine Thai Restaurant.
A good advice is to call and reserve a table (open only for Dinner) the restaurant is quite small, which ad to the nice atmosphere, and plan enough time to eat it can take from 2 to 3 hours for the whole experience.
The Food is excellent quality , take the appetizers you will not regret it.
Summing up I have been in quite some restaurants on all my travels but this one is one of the Best Thai food I have eat.