All reviews golf course great spa excellent resort young guy delicious food riding adults swimming golfers reiter luxury pools dinner farm gym tennis
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for two fun-filled days earlier this week. Everything from the friendliness of the welcome to the chauffeured ride back to the airport was truly five star. Despite its excellent health and fitness facilities--the best I have ever seen--the hotel is more about relaxation than gym work. As well as enjoying the numerous spa facilities, you can walk the extensive grounds, ride the Lipizzaner horses, admire the botanical and zoological collection or consume truly excellent food and wine. Signage and the day to day working language is in German, so if you are not comfortable with this, don't go. Also, many of the spa facilities are mixed gender with nudity the norm rather than the exception, so again if you are not comfortable with this, don't go. For everyone else, I thoroughly recommend it. I wish there were facilities like this closer to home (hint, Herr Reiter).

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank M1adison
Reviewed 27 September 2016

The Best Resort i know. For all seasons, nice alternative for beach holidays. No children at this hotel, therefore very quiet. The breakfast is the best i have ever experienced in hotels. Friendly personal

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ktourov
Reviewed 26 September 2016

This is a hotel which my Husband and I regularly go to. We love it. The staff are always helpful and friendly, and Adrian in particular looks after us each time in the restaurant area. He knows our taste in wine and he always comes forward with excellent suggestions. The golf course is lovely as is the spa and pool area. I also love the horses and all the other animals around. It is a thoroughly relaxing place to go to from Vienna for a few days. We will certainly be back, and we do appreciate that our golden retriever is also always welcome!

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank Gillian M
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Spa weekend with my girlfriends! Spacious room full of wonderful goodies, Pools - plural; terrace and grounds - spectacular; spa treatments - godly; food - much too good to pass by anything offered; reasonably priced and they still gave us coupons for lingerie purchases! Reiters has an animal reserve - oh and also an adjacent golf course and a separate - but surely just as wonderful - Reiters Family hotel. You really should try it!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MeganEileen
Reviewed 9 May 2016

I was coming here during many years, and the hotel, the service,the food was always perfect.The rooms quiet,spacious, and the cleanliness is exemplary.
The food delicious.
The spa maybe the best or one of the best in Austria,the pools,saunas really spotless, functioning to the last detail.There are always sufficient number of clean spotless towels, mineralwater, juices etc.I love coming back again and again

Room tip: rooms "ambiente" perfect
Date of stay: May 2016