“Hotel grand is a brand”
Review of Grand Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nainital
Grand Hotel
Ranked #12 of 51 Hotels in Nainital
Reviewed 25 January 2010

I planned a family outing in diwali break after mulling many options on the location of a perfect vacation. Ultimately, we finalised Nainital due to its vicinity to delhi. Then I searched internet forums to get an information about the quality hotels in average prices. Then I came upto Grand hotel in one of the forums where the snapses were also shown.
I had been to Grand hotel shimla which was awesome but I was a bit hesitant about Grand hotel in nainital. Keeping all fears aside, I booked rooms in grand hotel nainital. When I reached nainital, I found this hotel to be at the centrepoint of Nainital as it is just opposite to Lake Naini. The hotel has its own parking space which is very important for people driving in their own cars. We reached hotel a bit late so we had to order a food in the hotel itself. We were served food in a short span of time. The food was not very good in quality as chappatis were cold. The hotelkeeper changed the chappatis without any objections.
The rooms in the hotel are on an average side. I felt that the facilities and other amenities were not provided for the room charges which were a bit exorbitant. The bedsheet and the matresses seems to be pretty old as they might not have changed them for many days.
However, we were satisfied with the agility of the services provided by hotel staff. We had few children alongwith us so we needed milk or other things at odd times. Hence food items were served with politeness.
The hotel counts due to its well behaved staff and the premium location. However, the interiors might discourage some of you from booking this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank DelhiDream