“Excellent location in the Hills”

The Manu Maharani Hotel, Nainital
Ranked #3 of 51 Hotels in Nainital
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Manu Maharani is setup in the hills amongst beautiful surroundings. Since it is a little away from the mall, it offers shuttle service which drops and picks you up from the Mall (don't rely on your own cars, as it is a pain to park in that area - you will not find any place !). Location is great, bang opposite the High court.

Landscaping is beautifully maintained and it is a treasure sitting out at night - aesthetically lit up .

Food is awesome and we were taken care by the courteous staff by preparing the food as per our wishes. Great Hospitality !

Looking forward to my next visit and stay @Manu Maharani.

Room Tip: Rooms where you can get a distant view of the Naini lake
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
GMTMM, General Manager at The Manu Maharani Hotel, Nainital, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Ravi,

Absolutely delighted to have received your wonderful feedback and glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our resort.

Your feedback enables us to continue our endeavor to delight our guests and strive towards overall excellence. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to The Manu Maharani very soon, and please continue writing to us. We also request you to provide any further information or feedback that you might have on our Facebook page.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

It was a memorable stay with Manumaharani Hotel. The services was excellent and all the staff members were supportive and friendly. I learn this hotel for many times through trip advisor really it was a good hotel. Specially thanks to the Manager Mr. Avtar Singh. Mr. Avtar singh's nature was very good and supportive. Pickup and drop facility was also very excellent. Again Specially thanks to Mr. Avtar singh for making our stay so comfortable and memorable

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Sahil,

We thank you for your positive comments regarding our Resort, accommodation and most importantly our services & team. Manu Maharani experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests and I am delighted to note that we were able to serve you well. Your kind and generous comments are much appreciated and are a great source of motivation for our team. We also request you to provide any further information or feedback that you might have on our Facebook page.

We are delighted to have you stay with us and look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to The Manu Maharani very soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I had a lovely time and great first impression of the hotel Manu Maharani Nanital. Everything about the hotel was exceptional. It was clean, stylish, roomy with excellent service in the restaurant where we had all meals . Food was beyond good and great value for money. Room itself was well equipped and comfortable. My stay was short and sweet this time but I hope to be back for a longer visit in future. I would like to extend my heartiest thanks to Mr. Naresh Gupta (GM) and Mr.Prahlad Rawat ( Ex.H.K.)

Room Tip: Best View Of Rain And Sun
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Roosi C,

We are absolutely delighted to see your detailed feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to note that your experience was great & we lived up to your expectation. We always strive to create wonderful holidays to all our guest with smile & style. I take the liberty to share your wonderful feedback to my team & i am sure they will be thrilled to see your review.

Thank you very much for taking time & sharing your review. We will look forward to welcoming you back at Manu Maharani Nainital on your next trip.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

It's one the the highest rated property in Nainital. We stayed there for a night.

Pros:

We reached at hotel at 9 am and they provided as early check in (normal check in 2 PM) and it certainly impressed us. It saved a lots of time.

The food was excellent.

Breakfast had a great variety to choose from.

Cons:

Restaurant staff was rude specially Mr Pandey. He was shouting at my kid and behaved bad as well.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vikas_Singal

Dear Vikas,

We are delighted to have received your wonderful feedback and glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our resort.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel offers a shuttle service to and from the market. The drivers are extremely rude and a complaint to the front desk is just as useless. I suppose that is why they are rude in the first place. There is no check.

Same was the case with the person who came to check the plug point in the room. Without technically checking the plug point, he opined that my charger was bad and he could do nothing about it. I immediately unplugged a lamp and plugged my charger in the socket. Seeing my phone getting charged he left blabbering to himself.

I think the hotel enjoys a monopoly in the area so it does not feel the need to invest in their employees.

The property is no doubt great but terrible staff. Especially at that price.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Vinamgupta
GMTMM, General Manager at The Manu Maharani Hotel, Nainital, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Thank you for having spared time to share your feedback.

May I offer to you my sincere apologies for the inconvenience faced by you while using our courtesy vehicle. It is truly disappointing to know that you haven't had the pleasant stay with us. I have already discussed with the team to ensure that such an instance does not recur. I would be very grateful if you could share with me your contact detail on my e-mail: gm@themanumaharani.com so that I can connect with you and assist you as the hotel representative.

I would request you to treat this as ‘one of’ case and continue your patronage towards The Manu Maharani, Nainital. I can assure you that your valued feedback will be carefully analyzed to ensure that we learn where we faulted & I shall personally ensure that we address all the service gaps you have highlighted to make the necessary improvements.

It is the team and my earnest endeavour to have you come to The Manu Maharani Nainital and experience our hotel and it’s services. I hope that you will offer us an opportunity. I look forward to personally being of assistance to you.

Kind regards,