All reviews sea facing arabian sea sea front blue coriander walking distance mind blowing mr keshab dwarkadhish temple hotel is located studio room buffet breakfast excellent location main temple house keeping restaurant staff excellent stay food quality
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I went with my wife for 2days mini trip to Dwarka we choose Dwarkadhish lords & it's awesome hotel in the Dwarka with sea facing room, first day we took room service & had lunch in room was also good. the staff of the hotel is so supportive. Hotel is full of peaceful & clean. it is walk able from temple. we will always recommend Dwarkadhish Lords to all travel lover who coming to dwarka

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KKrishan01, General Manager at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Mr.Mujib,

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn,Dwarka and sharing your lovely feedback on TripAdvisor for fellow travelers. We are glad to read your kind words of appreciation on your recent stay with us. I am happy to know that you experienced our room comfortable and clean,observed our staff is supportive,enjoyed delicious meals and quick service in rooms.

It is our continuous endeavor to offer our guests with the best services and hospitality. I am contented that my team delighted you and your family.Thank you so much for appreciating our team. Our team members are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness they create delightful moments for our guests – we are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel – your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence

Once again we thank you very much for your special mention " we will always recommend Dwarkadhish Lords to all travel lover who coming to dwarka"

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn and very much excited to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

For sea view rooms they are charging high. I got room number 308 which is not fully sea view but very good view for normal room charges. For this I Thank manager for giving me this room. Very good service from hotel team.

Room tip: Rooms size is ok for a couple but for a additional bed it is small. So we three preferred not to put additional bed.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KKrishan01, General Manager at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you very much for posting your review about your experience at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco INN,Dwarka. We are all overwhelmed by such a fantastic and appreciating review about our hotel team and services . It is indeed heartening to know that the team had exceeded your expectation in every way.

Further, I would like to express that our hotel offers to stay in three categories of rooms and charges are set accordingly .We do show our tariff cards at reception and guests select rooms as per their comfort. Yes, our #308 Superior category is also offers decent Sea View.

It is our continuous endeavor to offer our guests with the best services and hospitality. I am contented that my team member delighted you and made your stay comfortable and pleasant. I have made a note of your special mention of Mr.Keshab Thakuria. It will be my pleasure to compliment him on your behalf.

Once again thank you very much for your special mention "Comfortable stay with sea view rooms in Dwarka"

It was indeed pleasure having you with us. If your travel plans bring you to any of the other Lords Hotels & Resorts, or you are able to re-visit Dwarka, please do let me know. I would be delighted to offer you my personal services and attention with your arrangements. Sincere regards, K.Krishan,9375336777,gmdleid@lordshotels.com

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We chose Lords inn as it claimed to be the only sea view luxury hotel at Dwarka. And their claim is right. Location is also plus point of the hotel. Buffet breakfast was good. Room service was also good.

Dear Dr.Sharma,

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn,Dwarka and sharing your lovely feedback with us on TripAdvisor. We are glad to read your kind words of appreciation on your recent stay with us. We all are thrilled to read that you beautifully acknowledged our hotel for being one and only Sea View Luxury hotel Dwarka. I am happy to know that enjoyed breakfast and services at our "Blue Coriander" restaurant.

We thank you very much for your special mention " We chose Lords inn Dwarka as it claimed to be the only sea view luxury hotel at Dwarka. And their claim is right"

Sincere regards, K.Krishan,9375336777,gmdleid@lordshotels.com

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms are very comfortable and clean with all the essentials.The staff of the hotel is polite and well trained.The Buffet breakfast was amazing with great variety ..I loved the food. The location of the hotel is just a walking distance from the temple which is very convenient.We enjoyed our stay and recommend too....Cheers !!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ms.Nishu G,

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn,Dwarka and sharing your lovely feedback on TripAdvisor for fellow travelers. We are glad to read your kind words of appreciation on your recent stay with us. I am happy to know that you experienced our room comfortable and clean,observed our staff is polite and well trained, enjoyed amazing breakfast and major meals at our "Blue Coriander" restaurant and valued our Sea View location.

Once again we thank you very much for your special mention " Awesome Hotel with Great Location"

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I stay at Loards dwarka so many times.Infect Loards is my favourite hotel at Dwarka.

As far as location of hotel is concern it on the Dwarka beach and sea view rooms of Loards is fabulous.Rooms were too spacious and revolving sofa in room in front of sea is really lovely concept.

Breakfast and Dinner was so delicious.

Dwarkadhish temple and Gomati rever is at walkable distance from hotel.

Most heartouching thing was hospitality by all staff of Loards.Memorable person was Mr.Keshabji (Manager) who is so kind and he was caring guest such that I can't forget his hospitality.I can simply say that Loards Dwarka is incomplete without Care of Manager Shri Keshabji.

I strongly suggest to visit dwarka loards and Enjoy unique hospitality.
I stay only at Loards dwarka when I visit dwarka.
Thank You so much.
Jai Dwarkadhish...

1  Thank manishpujara

Dear Mr.Manish,

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn,Dwarka and sharing your lovely feedback with us on TripAdvisor. We are glad to read your kind words of appreciation on your recent stay with us. We all are thrilled to read that you are regular loyal guest of Dwarkdhish Lords Eco Inn, Dwarka and like our hotel all services offered by us.

It is our continuous endeavor to offer our guests with the best services and hospitality. I am contented that my team delighted you and made your stay comfortable and pleasant as always. I have made a note of your special mention of our incredible team member Mr.Keshab Thakuria. It will be my pleasure to compliment him on your behalf. Our employees are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness they create delightful moments for our guests . Your appreciation means the world to our Lords employees and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn and look forward to welcoming you back soon again.