All reviews sea facing arabian sea sea front blue coriander walking distance mind blowing mr keshab dwarkadhish temple hotel is located studio room buffet breakfast excellent location main temple house keeping restaurant staff excellent stay food quality
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms are very comfortable and clean with all the essentials.The staff of the hotel is polite and well trained.The Buffet breakfast was amazing with great variety ..I loved the food. The location of the hotel is just a walking distance from the temple which is very convenient.We enjoyed our stay and recommend too....Cheers !!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KKrishan01, General Manager at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Ms.Nishu G,

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn,Dwarka and sharing your lovely feedback on TripAdvisor for fellow travelers. We are glad to read your kind words of appreciation on your recent stay with us. I am happy to know that you experienced our room comfortable and clean,observed our staff is polite and well trained, enjoyed amazing breakfast and major meals at our "Blue Coriander" restaurant and valued our Sea View location.
It is our continuous endeavor to offer our guests with the best services and hospitality. I am contented that my team delighted you and your family.Thank you so much for appreciating our team. Our team members are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness they create delightful moments for our guests – we are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel – your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence

Once again we thank you very much for your special mention " Awesome Hotel with Great Location"

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn and very much excited to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I stay at Loards dwarka so many times.Infect Loards is my favourite hotel at Dwarka.

As far as location of hotel is concern it on the Dwarka beach and sea view rooms of Loards is fabulous.Rooms were too spacious and revolving sofa in room in front of sea is really lovely concept.

Breakfast and Dinner was so delicious.

Dwarkadhish temple and Gomati rever is at walkable distance from hotel.

Most heartouching thing was hospitality by all staff of Loards.Memorable person was Mr.Keshabji (Manager) who is so kind and he was caring guest such that I can't forget his hospitality.I can simply say that Loards Dwarka is incomplete without Care of Manager Shri Keshabji.

I strongly suggest to visit dwarka loards and Enjoy unique hospitality.
I stay only at Loards dwarka when I visit dwarka.
Thank You so much.
Jai Dwarkadhish...

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank manishpujara

Dear Mr.Manish,

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn,Dwarka and sharing your lovely feedback with us on TripAdvisor. We are glad to read your kind words of appreciation on your recent stay with us. We all are thrilled to read that you are regular loyal guest of Dwarkdhish Lords Eco Inn, Dwarka and like our hotel all services offered by us.

It is our continuous endeavor to offer our guests with the best services and hospitality. I am contented that my team delighted you and made your stay comfortable and pleasant as always. I have made a note of your special mention of our incredible team member Mr.Keshab Thakuria. It will be my pleasure to compliment him on your behalf. Our employees are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness they create delightful moments for our guests . Your appreciation means the world to our Lords employees and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn and look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

It was fantastic time we had in this ocean view hotel..My little kiddo enjoyed and played alot on outside grass area of hotel. Amazing big ocean view clean room with good toiletries in bathroom. Housekeeping is so prompt to take extra mile for the guests. They are always on the toes to assist. Enjoyed breakfast and dinner , food was excellent and service was quick...Steward nitu served us with all heart. All employees of the hotel are caring and make their guests very happy with their incredible nice behaviour. I would recommend this hotel and would come again in Dec....Already booked.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn,Dwarka and sharing your lovely feedback on TripAdvisor for fellow travelers. We are glad to read your kind words of appreciation on your recent stay with us. I am happy to know that you valued our hotel's Sea View location, thrilled to know your kid enjoyed a lot, appreciated our housekeeping team's efforts, liked the quality of food and all aspects of other services at our hotel.

Thank you very much for booking again with us and especially mentioning " I would recommend this hotel and would come again in Dec....Already booked"

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn and very much excited to welcome you back soon in Dec.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

its close to dwarikadeesh temple but in a quite place just opposite to the sea...hotel is ok and clean rooms but the bathrooms and toilets are dirty...quality of beddings and towels are also poor....but i have not stayed in any other hotel in this area so cannot compare...in prominent religious areas quality of hotels is below average...

food at breakfast was good...

but dont expect any heroics...its a simple hotel close to the temple

• Trip type: Travelled with family
KKrishan01, General Manager at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Mr.Amit,

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you very much for your appreciating and candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. It is indeed pleasure knowing that you valued our location, found our rooms were clean and appreciated breakfast. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the bathroom,bedding and towels that need updating. It was pleasure discussing with you that we will be implementing these upgrades to those two three rooms bathroom with in a couple of months time, bedding and towels with immediate effect. At the same time, I would like to express that our hotel has delighted thousands of guests by exceeding their expectation in all aspects of service.

In taking great care of our sea view hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at gmdleid@lordshotel.com. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back.

Sincere Regards
K.Krishan,9375336777

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We had 2 rooms on the 1st floor - views of the sea were great and it took exactly 1 minute to walk from the hotel gate to the sea front.

Rooms were clean.

Another great part of the hotel was the awesome customer service. Behavior of entire staff was awesome !

• Trip type: Travelled with family
KKrishan01, General Manager at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Mr.Lahiri,

Jai Dwarkadhish..!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn,Dwarka and sharing your lovely feedback on TripAdvisor for fellow travelers. We are glad to read your kind words of appreciation on your recent stay with us. I am happy to know that you valued our hotel's Sea View location, observed our hospitality awesome, behavior our team was also awesome and enjoyed all other aspects services at our hotel.

It is our continuous endeavor to offer our guests with the best services and hospitality. I am contented that my team delighted you and your family.Thank you so much for appreciating our team. Our team members are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness, they create delightful moments for our guests – we are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel – your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence

Once again thank you very much for highlighting "the hotel was the awesome customer service. Behavior of entire staff was awesome !"

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Dwarkadhish Lords Eco Inn and look forward to welcoming you back.