“My recent stay”

Regenta Central Rajkot
Ranked #13 of 41 Hotels in Rajkot
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I had stay in this hotel before few months. It was a nice experience in hotel. Food was very very tasty & good quality. Chef has made food according to my choice & my taste. Best part of stay for me is room location. Its a Pent house room. Superb location , superb view.
Also service is very good by hotel staff. It was a memorable stay of mine.

So overall it a fantastic experience in Regent Central Hotel.

Room Tip: please take pent house room if available
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
gm_rcr, General Manager at Regenta Central Rajkot, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

Dear Guest,

The team at Regenta Central, Rajkot would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay at Rajkot.

The team is committed to render best of services to our guest and we are happy that you had a pleasant stay with us.

Your review helps us to motivate our team members so that we can serve you even better in your next visit.

Ankur Chandra

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Regenta Central Rajkot

Reviewed 24 March 2017

The staff at the hotel is very helpful! They exceeded all of my expectations. I had a few special requests and they eagerly met all of my needs. The rooms are beautiful and the area is safe, which, has a female traveling alone, was very important to me. I will definitely be staying at this hotel whenever I travel to rajkot.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
gm_rcr, General Manager at Regenta Central Rajkot, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Dear Mr.Ajay Tiwari.I was stay your hotel last week.Hotel is very good, staff also very good and friendly, Rooms are clean and neat, spacious, The food was awesome including chinese, indian dishesh, I stay for 3 days n regularly visit the same place for business visits, No other options for me better than This hotel. Go blindly n enjoy the stay.I had been there in mid of March 2017
For a 3 night stay for busi ness purpose.

It's a great hotel by the size of city.
Well trained staff
Good check in, quick.
Average - positive buffet breakfast.
Good housekeeping.
For business purpose, good rooms.
Best part is it's location.
I will surely go there again, of I have to go to that city for work.
Go ahead.Mr.ajay.was very help full.thanks team re:gen:ta
Rooms are very good and well maintained.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
gm_rcr, General Manager at Regenta Central Rajkot, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I am travling to Rajkot from last three years. But thus time we use to stay at Regenta Central Rajkot becouse our company meeting was conducted their.
It is very nice place to stay well clean hotel rooms are spacious & well clean. Services are very prompt.

This is the best hotel in Rajkot located at kalawad road. I recommend this hotel to all of my friends & Coleagues.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
gm_rcr, General Manager at Regenta Central Rajkot, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I am using this hotel from last 2 years very consitent in service and hospitality located in kalawad road excellent staff and they are very friendly with their guest who stay there and also who uses their banquet facilities

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business