Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Will Parrott

Superb customer service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Nov 2020
Due to covid restrictions the team have to work especially hard. I have witnessed first hand how they have to deal with difficult clients but are always professional. Whether it's the barstaff, medical staff, cleaners, chefs, security or the staff working in the shops. All of them deliever a premium service and make you feel welcome. Thank you especially to Ian, Kristen, Rose Marie and Jill!
Date of stay: November 2020
    ₹6,565
    ₹6,737
6.2 km from Zohak Village and Business Park
Free parking
A beautiful haven in the heart of Kabul. A great place for travelers and tourists, with a parking space for motorcycles and cars, and it has a spacious garden, a bedouin tent and wonderful people.
₹2,393
    Fitness centre
    Garden
    6.8 km from Zohak Village and Business Park
    View more hotels in Kabul
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

Thank you team Zohak Village for the excellent service, swift actions and nice foods. I'd like to thank to Ate Jill for being friendly and hospitality. I'm sure I'll be back there soon and looking forward for your excellent service again. A very convenient place to stay in Kabul and well secured.

Date of stay: October 2020
    Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed 5 October 2020

Arnie and his team are exceptional. Service is second to nothing, food is great, services available are outstanding. Of all the places to stay in Kabul, I simply wouldn’t feel as at home, anywhere else.

Date of stay: October 2020
    1  Thank JaysAfrica
    Reviewed 25 September 2020

Definitely a diamond in the desert. Amazing staff, good food, lots of amenities. Top quality on all ends. Tons of things to do. Spending almost half my life in other countries this was possibly the most memorable hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
    1  Thank Rosenrot55
    Reviewed 21 September 2020

I have just booked out of the Zohak Hotel in Kabul.
    I've spent 2 weeks there in Quarantine per my employer's specified requirements upon my return to Afghanistan to work.

The hotel is very well presented, the hotel will send an armoured vehicle to collect you from Kabul Int'l Airport and drive you safely to the hotel compound.

All of the security staff are well trained and very courteous, the hotel management are always engaged with guests to ensure their needs are met.
    The hotel have a quarantine chat group for those guests who are isolating in their hotel rooms, using the chat group a guest can order their three meals a day along with speaking directly to hotel management about any enquiries they might have.

The Internet is very fast and if it does go down it is, in my experience, not the fault of the hotel but due to outside issues, the hotel has a backup satellite connection which is excellent for keeping your text chat apps connected but avoid trying to load Facebook or YouTube as it isn't as fast as a copper or fibre connection.

The compound is well maintained, the gardens and pool are lovely to sit in and enjoy.
    I didn't feel under threat at anytime during my stay, it is a very safe place to stay.

All of the staff I've met at the hotel have been kind, polite, courteous, professional and eager to assist with anything you might ask.

I've contacted the hotel manager directly to express my deepest thanks for the comfortable stay and to thank him for his staff being absolutely excellent.

I'd encourage anyone wishing to stay in Kabul for business or as a holiday, to spend it in Zohak Hotel.
    I stayed there on business and I really hope I get the opportunity to stay there again.

Zohak staff and management, keep up the excellent work you're doing there.

Date of stay: September 2020
    2  Thank Gomulee
    Reviewed 20 September 2020

Upon arrival, I was astonished to how large the hotel grounds actually are. There are multiple buildings that house rooms and each building is worth the stay. Breakfast is the same everyday but there is variety for every lunch and dinner. The shops located upstairs are led by excellent and friendly staff. The cleaning staff is able to tackle any accommodations like extra bedding pillows or certain cleaning due to allergies. The gym has enough to satisfy a prior military guy’s needs. I’ve had a wonderful experience here and would absolutely come back here given the choice.

Date of stay: September 2020