Iliessa Beach Hotel
Agoulos inn(Argassi)
US$ 61
Travelocity
  • Pool
Katerina Palace Hotel(Argassi)(Great Value!)
US$ 43
bedfinder
Family Inn(Argassi)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewshamnice hoteltinned fruitrooms cleaned dailyplace to stayzante townair conditioningseahoney
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2010

Ir was a new hotel when i first went yrats ago and still had a lot to learn on what guest requirements were. But it was fun also.

Stayed: June 2007, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2009

Before I left I read the past reviews and I was a little worried to say the least. I arrived with my wife and almost two year old daughter. The rooms were small and I was a little bemused that I had to pay 20 euro for a small bar fridge which was necessary for my childs food. Thomas Cook dont mention this in their prices as well as the safe. I agree with the rest of the reviews that the manager needs a bit of lesson in effective customer interaction.
Apart from the negatives the hotel is right on the water (not much sandy beach) and very close to a range of restaurants, bars and shops. I will mention that the bar manager, Nick was the person who made this hotel experience all worth while. His friendly manner and brilliant work ethic was first class, a wasted talent for such an average. hotel!!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank H0ff
Reviewed 18 August 2008

Just arrived back from IIiessa beach and very upset with Thomas Cook for putting this hotel in the brochure. The hotel is very nice and the rooms are spotless the maids clean every day, the pool was spotless only trouble was there was only another two British families in the whole complex so if you are thinking of going with children you should think about elsewhere as there wasnt any british children. It shouldnt even be in the brochure it wasnt family friendly at all. I dont think the manager liked the british because as soon as seven oclock came he ordered us out of the pool but all the other guests used it at night.
On the last day i took one hotel towel down to the pool and the manager took it of me but all the other guests used theirs all week.
I wouldnt mind but only the 3 british families were spending money at the pool bar.
Breakfast was awful only went the first day Had breakfast at Legends across the road only 3.55 euros.
There is no entertainment in the hotel.
We were lucky the other two British families were great and we had a good laugh.
Wont go again.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
7  Thank morgan8550
Reviewed 15 July 2008

Im just back from a fortnight in argassi, the hotel was ok, nice friendly staff behind the bar and the location was perfect, my only problem was the hotel manager. His attitude was terrible and the only thing this man cares about is money, he even had the maids switching our air conditioning off to save him money, you have to pay to use the fridge in your room. (20 euro's per week) and if you request extra towels there 5 euro's each also, feel sorry for the workers as they are treated like slaves because they are from albania, Wont ever be returning and would advise against using this hotel

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank scott_wylieno1
Reviewed 21 September 2007

Oh my god
Why you spend money and west time to go holiday in that hotel?
This is my first time in Greece I arrived on the 6th of Sep 07 and I stayed for 2 weeks
The
First thing I like to say the hotel is without lift so it is very hard to lift your bags throw lots of stirs
the rooms look so bad not nice at all smell bad very hot no air-conditions they clean the rooms every day but with dirty smelly water they never clean the tables or dust it I had to do it my self and they don’t change towels only 2times a week which is bad enough and they are old towels yak.
The bed not comfortable at all the pillow case they are not nice colors you can tell they are old and stained as the sheet. The covers never got washed ones.
When you arrive they ask you if you like to use the fridge and if you say yes you need to pay 25 euros a week so I had to pay 50 and top of that I had to pay 30 euros for the safe as well so put it in your mind 80 euros on top.
I went with my partner and we paid money for double bed never got that cos all the rooms in the hotel don’t have double bed even there twin hotel porto llissa all the beds single pushed together with big space in the middle I hope I will update you with lots of pictures.
Now we go to the swimming pool oh my god how dirty never got cleaned this pool, I never touched this dirty water
Now the big issue is the noise in the hotel it is so bad and loud start in the morning with sounds of the plates getting washed without dish washer by hand after that you get the shouting of the hotel manager witch she never never stop so you don’t need any alarm flows the sound of the flashing toilets witch is so loud for some reason thank god I had ear plugs.
The breakfast very simple ham, cheese, cornflakes and bread and I never had hot tea there always cold
In the night you will feel like you are in night club the hotel room very noisy cos the bars very close to it and you can hear the music karaoke the legends bar and red line and when you ask to change your room they tell you we don’t have any available I just cant sleep from the noise witch I recorded on my video camera
The island very nice but im sorry to say that the greeg people not very friendly in most of the bars and restaurants and they are rood, check your bill when you finish your meal couse they try to trick you with total with very smart friendly way.
I will never bother visit that hotel again and I don’t recommend it to any one in the world
MR. H. LONDON 28 years old

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank samalhaya
Antonis V, Ιδιοκτήτης at Iliessa Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Hello dear sir, obviously you have completely mixed up hotels! The manager of our hotel is a male and not a female and the breakfast has a great variety of things to choose from....never the less from your review it is obvious that you are a hater and not a customer or maybe you are a "professional costumer" ...