“Unquestionably good food, and equally fine local wine”
Review of Ristorante Sadi

Ristorante Sadi
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

More compact than we expected, and situated on the ground floor of a 3 story apartment block.
The restaurant was full on a Tuesday night in the low season, which indicate just how popular with, it appeared many regular customers returning.
Unquestionably good food, and equally fine local wine - we had fish (hake) and chicken - both cooked to perfection, and the desserts were just as good.
Best to book, or as we did arrive very early, and hope.
The waitresses were excellent - just great and very helpful; a memorable night

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The best so far in this Beautiful island
Gratinatd mussles, shrimps with garlic, beef carpaccio with dijon mustard and pasta with porl tenderloin

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Went for a dinner with four adults and one 2 year old and had the most friendly welcome and found a good table for us from the back. I'm gluten- and lactose free and waitress said its okay, they will have my ordering done good for me. Our 2 year old had her pasta with tomatosauce quite fast but we had to wait ours quite a while. And my fish was exactly the same as my friends with wheat-made little fishpastry at the top of it. Waiter try to tell that it is glutenfree but I wouldnt buy it as I know it wasnt. So he took it back and told the other waitress off about it. Others nearly finnished they meals before my new glutenfree meal came. But in the end, food was very good for all of us but didnt stay for afters. I've read good reviews of this restaurant but was a wee bit dissappointed they way my glutenfree diet was sorted out,thats why only 3 stars.

1  Thank 12222011e
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Not many restaurants to choose from in Los Cancajos but this is a cracker. You will need to reserve a table as it gets busy but once sat down it’s a good experience. Food was really good, drinks cold, staff very pleasant( but not great with the English language ), and all in all very reasonably priced. We are still here in resort as I write and we plan to go again

1  Thank mike s
Reviewed 13 February 2018

This restraint is just what we required on holiday.
The environment was relaxed, atmosphere engaging, service friendly with a good choice of high quality food at a reasonable price.
We stayed in Cancajos for 14 nights and despite trying other restaurants we returned to Sadi on 5 occasions - highly recommended.