Derbyshire Hotel
Travelocity
The Boundary Hotel(South Normanton)
TripAdvisor
1,746 results
All reviewstravelzoo dealdesigner outletleisure facilitiessteam rooma travel zoo dealevening mealtrouser pressbreakfast was buffet stylepeak districtweekend breakrestaurant staffbed and breakfastchatsworth housebit datedexcellent value for moneyself servicetea and coffee
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Our room was a twin, It was a lovely size with lot's of room. The rooms are spotless, they are kept to a very high standard. We also visited the health spa, the changing areas were clean and the facilities were great.The only problem I could see, If you struggle with walking ask for a room near reception. As our room was on the other side of the hotel, and I did stuggle with the walk. All staff which we met were polite and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Anna P, Manager at Derbyshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear Claire

Thank you for your review we like to accommodate our guests and if we are aware of your requirements prior to your arrival we will do our level best to provide for you.

Hope to welcome you back soon

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I stayed here last week for a couple of days on a business trip. Good parking, and nice warm welcome form the staff. Room size was okay but a little dark for my liking, the bed was quite comfy and though your quite near the motorway the was very little sound disturbance. Good selections of drinks and the food menu was quite good.
I would have preferred a bit more choice regarding TV stations though.

Breakfast was okay as well nice selection of hot and cold food. The whole process of staying here was easy. I guess I would only stay here for business, if only because located 6 minutes from where I was visiting.

I should have done my homework though because this hotel has a pool, sauna etc, but I did not know.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Darren3005

Dear Darren3005

Thank you for your review and I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay here at The Derbyshire and I hope to welcome you back so you can enjoy our leisure complex.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Booked a one night stay, whilst visiting the area. From the moment we arrived at reception, the service and welcome was excellent and that continued throughout our short stay. Everyone we came in contact with, greeted us, smiled and gave the impression they were glad to be there, very rare these days, BRILLIANT. The meal was excellent as was the breakfast, as others have commented the drinks are a bit more expensive, but the choice is yours. Room was very comfortable, clean - the pillows were so comfortable! We used the pool and spa area, which again had staff there to help and pleased to do so. Overall a very enjoyable stay, thanks to all the team for making it so. I will certainly reccomend the Derbyshire and when up again will certainly use.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Anna P, Manager at Derbyshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear Sagalouts Tour

Thank you for your review and I will ensure that the staff are made aware of your kind comments. We always try and make our guest feel special and provide the customer service expected from such a hotel like ours.
I look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights, hotels lovely and clean and rooms perfect with very comfy beds, full use of pool, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room which were brilliant, food was included in my stay and was very nice, only thing to mention is Bar prices are very high £3.50 for a glass of coke !!!!!!!!, overall tho i cant complain, staff friendly and really nice hotel

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Dkdk121

Thank you for your review I'm glad that your stay with us was a good experience. Our bar prices are regularly compared with others and are in line with these.
I hope to welcome you back.

Regards

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I went to The Derbyshire hotel near the M1 at South Normanton this week for a seminar.
We had use of a conference room for a few hours and had a break for lunch.
The staff were quite pleasant and helpful and the food was very good.
I didn't stay overnight but certainly I had no complaints. Not a high quality hotel but still fairly good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Lambers2013

Dear Lambers2013

Thank you for your review I'm glad you enjoyed the food and our service. I hope to welcome you back soon.