All reviews sai kripa snow covered hills room service transport facilities sight seeing nathula pass bathrooms were clean booked this hotel local sightseeing hotel room top floor pleasant stay house keeping hotel staff arrangements mr road
Reviewed 25 March 2015

We stayed at Hotel Saikripa at Gangtok. The facilities provided were very good. Ammenities are quite sufficient. Hospitality of hotel members were very good. Food quality and quantity was very good. Travel facilities provided by the hotel authority was quite good. Overall we had a very nice experience.

Room tip: Excellent view. Best service at lowest price.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank Sonali874
Reviewed 21 March 2015

My famly of five travelled to Sikkim between March 16th and 22nd. If you are looking for comfort and affordability, this hotel meets these criteria to the core. We had put forth our plans and the team @ Saikripa made all the arrangements for our travel and accommodation across Gangtok, Pelling and Lachung including all local sight seeing. The rooms are clean and food is tasty. The excellent service of Mr.Nandi & Mr. Palchoudhary who were very prompt in attending to our needs deserves special mention.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank praveen r
Reviewed 17 March 2015

the hospitality of this hotel was excellent. the location of the hotel is too good and the best is the service.. We got the delivery of each and every order with in 15 minutes.. The staffs are too good specially the manager..

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Ashis B
Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

worst hotel to stay.. This hotel is very far away from primary location my road.. U gotta to pay 100 for taxi thing for each trip.. Apart from that hotel service is very pathetic. Hotel manager mr nandi had not good manner. Compared to other travel agent Hotel charges almost double for its sight seeing services.. Mine Sincere advise is to stay away from this hotel.. Choose good budget hotel near my road which are plenty..

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank Aniruddha M
Reviewed 9 December 2014

I stayed in this hotel between September 28 , 2012 and September 29 , 2012 . Actually the whole trip to sikkim was arranged by this group and I stayed 6 days in their group of hotels . I list out good and bad about my stay and experience.

Good

Initially the trip was arranged to see Lachen , Yumthnag Valley and Gurudongmar Lake . I want to go to sikkim only because of this , but due to my bad luck the road was closed . So I thought to cancel my plan , but Mr. Suman provide me a new ITINERARY and I able to continue my trip along with other places.

They are very communicative and they informed the status before my trip through email and through phone .

Overall their ITINERARY arrangement was went as per the plan .

I do not understand Hindi , so I asked them to arrange a driver who knows English or Hindi . They can able to do this 90 % and that is very helpful to me .

Bad

Initially the trip was included to go to Lachen , Yumthnag Valley and Gurudongmar Lake , but after the ITINERARY was changed , they didn't change the price . I paid the same amount of money , The package cost was more compared to other tour operators .

Saikrupa hotel is an average hotel and room was not sufficient to stay , Food was average .

In ITINERARY , they said the Gangtok and Kalimpong was a full day visit , but finally it ended up with the half day sight seeing and there was a issue with the taxi driver also.

Date of stay: September 2014