I take this opportunity to share my experience of stay at Sidlon Residency.A very hospitable place, their staff is courteous , service really commendable.
Infact on Day 3 of our trip, we were late to the hotel back after tiresome shopping down the streets of M.G Road,there was no restaurant willing to offer us dinner since they Sikkim has a culture of closing down by 9pm(even the restaurants).It was only when we reached back to the hotel , did we realize this.We were offered lovely club sandwiches and tea at 10.15pm at night.Mr.Peter guided us very well to the tourist spots and was very friendly in nature.
I recommend this hotel strongly for food,ambience ,budget and hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sidlon Residency is a family owned and family runed hotel hence it caters to its guest in a proper manner(in over all sense). Previously the hotel was under a lease hence since then we the owners have management the hotel and has improved in all the 4 aspect of its department ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Yatra, Ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd. , MakeMyTripIntl and TravelGuru so you can book your The Sidlon Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidlon Residency Hotel Gangtok
- The Sidlon Residency Gangtok, Sikkim