bad approach but nice hotel overall . hot water was a issue .indian cuisine was ok types in buffet but chinese and other local sikkimi food was excellent like thukpa and all .
breakfast buffet was not at all impressive , was same almost everyday , need to really work on their breakfast menu .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst such lush green hilly terrains, a breathtaking topography and misty mountains, emerges The Royal Plaza [A Sarovar Hotel] at Gangtok, the Capital of Sikkim. This luxury hotel is ideally located and one of its kind in all of Sikkim and the North East. The Royal Plaza aptly complements the exotic locale. It provides a magnificent view of a valley with a tributary of the Teesta River and an extension of the Khanchendzonga Range from the guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and ClearTrip so you can book your The Royal Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Plaza Hotel Gangtok
- The Royal Plaza Gangtok, Sikkim