Rooms are clean, service is good as is the view. A casino on the premises is an added attraction. The chef is the helpful sort, willing to rustle up meals, esp fr kids who are fussy eaters. While the drive down is steep through winding narrow lanes, walking is easier. Not too far from MG Road and the rope car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst such lush green hilly terrains, a breathtaking topography and misty mountains, emerges The Royal Plaza [A Sarovar Hotel] at Gangtok, the Capital of Sikkim. This luxury hotel is ideally located and one of its kind in all of Sikkim and the North East. The Royal Plaza aptly complements the exotic locale. It provides a magnificent view of a valley with a tributary of the Teesta River and an extension of the Khanchendzonga Range from the guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and EaseMyTrip so you can book your The Royal Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Plaza Hotel Gangtok
- The Royal Plaza Gangtok, Sikkim