Lowest prices for your stay
$31
Free cancellation until 02/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$31
Trip.com
$21
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
FindHotel$30
Agoda.com$28
eDreams$31
All reviews taxi stand open terrace family trip candle light dinner mg road special thanks restaurant staff smiling faces room service excellent hotel main market great hospitality food service rooms are clean special mention courteous staff house keeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2022

We stayed at summit golden crescent hotel and I must say it was a very good experienced. There especially FandB staff were very polite,humble.
Thanks to miss Reshma,puspa,Rina,passang.
Thank you so much for your lovely service hope to visit again .

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Summit Golden Crescent Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2022

We thank you for sharing your review through TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our services. Your generous praise is highly appreciated and very rewarding for the team which is dedicated and committed to excellence. Our staff are our assets and we are very fortunate to have such wonderful ones. Your humble words of appreciation in regards to our associates is highly valued and I believe that it will definitely motivate us in setting and achieving greater heights. I have personally shared your kind words of compliments with the entire team and everyone was very glad to hear from you.

Well it was a pleasure to be at your service and we will definitely be looking forward to your next stay with Summit Hotels and Resorts.

Reviewed 1 May 2022 via mobile

Loved the service from restaurant loved those special smiles which had patience,urge of serving better ,the way they attend our requests is overwhelming.....
Ladies here carry beautiful heart
Thanks Reena , when i wanted to give reviews on you you showed me that your team is more important it's a great thought ....
Pushpa , Deena ,passang,thanks you all as well you girls are doing great ....
Reach high

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 April 2022

I was really happy to visit there hotel Golden.The services they provide was like so amazing especially by Puspa,Reshma Pass,sangay.
Thankyou so much for anticipating our needs .
Thankyou service team.
Hope to see you guys soon.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Summit Golden Crescent Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2022

Reviewed 20 April 2022 via mobile

I love to stay here..#friendly Staff #tasty breakfast & dinner #Awesome services and lots of love received....spacial thanks to dear Pushpa who is very sweet and having charming personality. Definitely come back soon. Strongly Recommended.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Summit Golden Crescent Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2022

Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

Well, as I have written in the review, there is nothing memorable to remember about the property, except some of the staff in the restaurant and reception. If I have to detail everything probably it will take a lot of time just to shorten it. Here are some.
Rooms are big but not maintained, you can find patches and discolouration, I stayed in the best room as per the hotel but, felt let down, no proper cleaning, pest control needed. No ventilation ( exhaust fan or in let or outlet( except windows.
Reception person will ask you a lot of question before they send you your requested thing.
Restaurant doesn’t work in full capacity, menu is very limited and you’re bound to have at the hotel, no options near by.
If you don’t have a car, you will not be able to move around as the hotel is quite far away from the main market.
Buffet for the breakfast was just for the sake of it, 7-8 items max. I guess they call them a 3-4? Star category hotel.
Hot water will be a problem, when you tell them about it, they will start educating you about how this happens and you have control it. No guest services at all.
There’s a lot I want to write but, truly this place just ruined my holiday and I would like to forget that I ever stayed here.
Avoidable!

Date of stay: April 2022

Dear Guest ,

Namaste !!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing us in this forum, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you, your feedback is important to us and has been shared with the management and we assure you that it will be worked upon. We wish nothing but to have you back again in the near future with improved established services.

Regards