Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great trip. Thanks to Lukendra

I visited Sikkim this Oct with my family (including kids and my parents) and it was a great trip... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
india_travel_hyd
via mobile
Memorable place and well organised tour

Lukendra of Sikkim Travels was very professional and advised us well to visit best places and more... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Bharatesh J

All reviews zero point gurudongmar lake north sikkim beautiful hill station car arranged these guys njp station sikkim tour day tour planned trip always on time comfortable trip awesome trip during april tour operator mg marg flower show
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Very good management.Anyone can feel fully Satisfaction after returning from Sikkim.Indeed a must visit place with friendly accompany

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I visited North Sikkim along with Gangtok and Chhangu lake for a 8 days trip with Sikkim Tours And Travels. It was such a delightful experience. The arranged tailor made package according to my wishes. We were provided an Innova to our own for two. It was spacious and comfortable keeping in view the long hours it takes to reach from one spot to other. I visited gurudongmar lake, yumthang yumesemdong lachen lachung in the north. Though nathula was in our original plan, it was not possible to venture due to heavy snowfall during our stay. Mr. Lukendra was friendly and really helpful all throughout. He met us several times in gangtok telling about the day to day plans.During our north Sikkim trip he kept on tracking our proceedings as well. The driver Anil was really a skilled driver especially in the rough terrains of North Sikkim. Our visit to Chopta and Kalapatthar with him was really a breathtaking experience. On the day of descending to gangtok from the hills we got stuck on the way for four and half hours because of landslide, Anil drove us safely back to gangtok at 8 pm in dark. It was raining and foggy in the hilly roads and not so easy to drive in dark. Mr Lukendra kept on tracking the proceedings of the landslide and watsapped us. The hotel provided in Gangtok was decent with good food. But the ones in Lachen and Lachung could have been better. Altogether it was a gem of a lifetime trip. Shall look forward to visit with them again in future.
Note-- North Sikkim is truely a paradise on earth with its celestial beauty all around. It is strictly a no plastic zone. Travellers should travel responsibly for keeping it clean. Adhere by the laws laid down. Offence can bring about heavy penalties.

3  Thank psg78
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Review on our recent visit to Sikkim & Darjeeling from 31 Mar to 6 Apr 2018.

We booked through Ashis Roy of Magic Moments.

The experience was fantastic despite me & my sister not being prepared with winter clothing We were expecting temperature of 17 - 21 degrees but it turned out to be approx 4 or 5 in Gangtok & -2 in Lachung!

But we managed.

The journey & destinations were incredibly spectacular despite the long & bumpy drive.

View along the journey was mind blowing - literally, Switzerland of India.... Snow capped mountains, fauna & flora, yaks, local villages & most importantly the people & their strong views in preserving the environment.

The hotels too were simple, clean & with very good hospitality, especially Mintokling.

Thanks to Ashis for being such great advisor. He made detailed arrangements catering to requirements. Was in touch with us every now & then to ensure everything was alright.

Our guide & driver in Sikkim (Awishkar & Jigmey) were two very knowledgeable simpletons with good sense of humour.... They were such wonderful host & so very helpful throughout the journey. I was hit by altitude sickness along the way to Yumthang Valley. Awishkar & Jigmey were so helpful & ensured I got down to snap some photos at least. They didn’t want me to miss the view We also discovered Awishkar is a great photographer!

Darjeeling was okay but nowhere near Yumthang Valley, of course. On our way to Mirik it rained heavily. On our way back, the view was simply breathtaking! Pine forest on both side of the road, after rain... no words to describe the beauty.

The driver (Chandan) was very informative & helpful. The hotel was near the Chowrasta Mall. We explored the upper, middle & lower market by foot. Made some good bargains too!

Overall, it was a wonderful experience & our sincere thanks to Ashis Roy & his team (Awishkar, Jigmey & Chandan).

I would make another trip to Sikkim for sure - probably after 2 years. I want to trek to Yumthang Valley. Strongly recommend Magic Moments services. End to end support!

Thanks Ashis, Awishkar, Jigmey & Chandan for the making the experience great for us!

3  Thank aisahbevi
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Done 9 days Sikkim trip with parents, daughter and wife in the month of March with Sikkim Tours and Travels, of course with Mr. Lukendra Raisily. To appreciate his service, even though I met him through online search, but since then he seemed a very old friend. With his 25+ years of experience, he guided and advised us a lot to fix the itinerary. He was available in presence, most of the time during the trip to answer every single query and he was even in position to change the itinerary asked by us in mid of the actual trip (obtaining permit is really a crucial part of the itinerary and Sikkim tours).
Trip cost was budget enough and I would say it was real value for money trip I have ever had.
Vehicle provided (95% Xylos run in Sikkim mountains) was very spacious to accommodate 5 of us including huge luggage with us and comfortable enough even though in mountains.
Drivers were very polite and were well skilled specially in mountain runs. They were well informed and were able to answer every single query about the locations and Sikkim culture.
Hotels and services provided were appreciable.
Something about Sikkim : Must must must visit celestial, cleanest and literate state in India. Empyrean locations. Magnificent snow cladded mountains, beauteous lakes, hospitable and good-hearted people, delicious must taste food like hot hot momos and mouth watering thukpa. Must do shopping of ceramic cutlery and leather clothes. Must must visit locations : Gangtok sighteeing, Namchi, Chardham, Lachen & Lachung (tribal villages), Gurudogmar Lake (17,300 feet), Yumthang (11,880 feet), Zero point (15,000 feet), Tsomgo Lake (12,400 feet), Nathula (14,600 feet), Babamandir, Zuluk, Pelling and many more.
Five stars to Sikkim, its locations, people and culture
Five stars to Sikkim tour and travels
And of-course Five stars to Mr. Lukendra Raisily

--- by Sameer Salunke (Sikkim tour @ March 2018)

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We are avid travellers.. I’ve travelled quite a lot with my family. I should say this was one of our best organised trips. Mr. Lukendra made sure that every bit of travel was well planned.
The driver Mr. Manoj was simply fantastic. Being a completely hilly region, he was very careful in his driving.
I would strongly recommend Sikkim tours

4  Thank KaviPartha