Bamboo Grove Retreat(Gangtok)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 25
US$ 24
US$ 67
US$ 48
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Saikripa Gangtok(Gangtok)(Great Value!)
US$ 20
Agoda.com
US$ 58
US$ 39
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sonam Delek(Gangtok)(Great Value!)
US$ 39
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 174
US$ 136
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

US$ 211
US$ 179
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspaljor stadiumrooms are spaciouswonderful scenicview from the balconymg margfamous marketwalkable distanceexcellent viewfacing roomsupporting staffhotel is locatednice hotelsmall balconyroom service was excellentmap planthird floorthe wi fi
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Although the hotel was good in all respects, the bill payment was a bit clumsy because to make payment by card one requires an on line connection and in the hotel the machine seemed to have been hardly used and was in shambles. Car Parking is also a big problem over there.

Otherwise, food & hospitality was commendable. All rooms had a similar view of the mountains.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2011

We were a group of 3 families travelling to Sikkim. I could sense the professionalism at the time of planning the itenery itself. They answered all our queries without hiding anything. I was impressed with the transprency in dealing. Finally, I planned my entire 12 days Sikkim-Darjeeling tour through this hotel. They helped me to the detailed level of planning the itenery within reasonable cost. Even after giving my confirmation, I was not very confident of getting the kind of service but was assured of good service.

When we reached the hotel, it was really a great experience. The kind of warmth extended by entire hotel staff was uncomparable. We were taken care of not only during our stay at the hotel but even after leaving the hotel for other destinations, we used to get daily calls asking on our comfort level with other hotels and transport. And at no point, this was just a formality. They seriously meant it. On a particular sector, our vehicle was changed immediately without asking any questions when we expressed dissatisfaction with the driver.

Net net, we had one of the best experience with Hotel Himalayan Heights. This will be one of the most memorable tour of my life.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2011

Rooms - spacious rooms (we had a 3 bed room)
View - Excellent view of the Mountain ranges
Location - near to taxi stand
Room service - Was excellent. Service with a smile.
Food quality - was good. They even prepared dosa, idly, upma, sambar etc.
Reception - very responsive to queries and arranged our tour visits.
Others - When one of us fell sick, the manager gave his personal car with the driver to take us to the hospital.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2011

I have traveled Gangtok for a business trip. As there is problem in Darjeeling so most of the travelers crowded at Gangtok. It was very difficult to find room then at Gangtok. However my dealer managed room at this hotel. The hotel looks very good from outside but after staying a day I found why I got room easily in this hotel. Firstly the rooms are over priced but service is not at per. Food rate is also very high, so people prefer to have food from outside even though they are the border of the hotel.The room does not maintain well. It was rainy season then. Rooms are very cold and room heater was not sufficient enough to control room temperature. So, in short the hotel is highly priced compare to their service.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2010

This is a very modest, nicely decorated, and practical hotel. It is very clean, and we had a wonderful view on the Himalayas. The beds are hard compared to North American style mattresses, but this is the norm in Asia.
The staff is accomodating, and they serve a very decent breakfast. I would not mind staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple