“Best spaghetti in a French town”

Spice Route Resto Pub
Ranked #36 of 422 Restaurants in Pondicherry
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 17
Cuisines: Chinese, French, Indian, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Italy is my culinary capital, goes without saying I love Italian food and I also can cook it, so having Italian food outside is outta question unless it's very good, spice route gave me the best spaghetti I have ever had in a restaurant, both white and red sauce were exceptional and I was super full half way but I ate the whole plate relishing on every bite and guess what, I hate no regrets
Food : 4/5
Ambience : 4/5
Service : 4/5
Value for money : 3.5/5

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We had dinner at this small but quaint little restaurant. The staff was very helpful in deciding the menu. The food - Tex Mex Chicken Sizzlers, Chicken Pasta and Tandoori Non veg platter was very well prepared and tasty. Bira was out of the world. Would come again for this food next time I am in Pondi !

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

An excellent place with efficient staff, quick service, generous helpings and great recorded music. Bar also choices in Beer and other drinks. Enjoyed Bira beer.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

A really nice place the decor doesn't do it justice. Impressed with a decent gin and tonic and French fries. Totally what you want from a pub on a Friday night

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I walked into this restaurant and tried their pink sauce pasta. The pasta was fresh and delicious. The staff is so courteous. I kept some money near the wash basin when I was washing hands and forgot it there. The waiter got me my money back. Thank you for such an awesome service!