See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

It's a budget hotel with sub standard room quality I was charged for a premium price maybe because of holiday season. No hot water facility. bathroom cleanliness was low. Minimalistic breakfast only Idli Upma Puri are the available options.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RakeshS2453
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

i felt comfortable in this hotel, all the staff are very friendly. i really enjoyed my vacation there...!
The room was like at the pictures and was clean. Rooftop bar is very nice and good atmosphere..
A special thanks to Mr.Muthu in the reception, He is very kind and helpful....
Now I will suggest my family and friends to stay there.....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vishnuyavii
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We stayed at Anandham residency on August 25th and 26th one day. It is a good budget hotel. We paid a less amount, but the facilities were provided very well. I highly recommend Anandham residency for other.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Hariharan G, Manager at Anandham Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your positive feedback about our hotel, we are happy that you have enjoyed your stay. Kindly re-visit us again and allow us to serve you better in future.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Me and my friend stayed at Anandham residency on August 5th and 6th. Since it was last minute plan, we could not book it online. With 2 girls travelling, we were a bit scared to stay in the city outskirts. We read about Anandham Residency on goibibo and trip advisor, and decided to stay here as it is in the center of the city The receptionist is very friendly and treated us with good hospitality. It is a good budget hotel. Wifi signal is a bit poor. Food was decent and tasty. I had a memorable 2 day stay. I highly recommend Anandham residency.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Manimozhi S
Hariharan G, Manager at Anandham Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback about our hotel, we are happy you enjoyed your stay. Kindly re-visit us again and allow us to serve you better in future.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed there for 4 days and my review is based on my personal experience. The staff was well trained to handle and manage people. Food was quite up to what we had expected. The rooms were clean and tidy, and I specially liked their Bar. Not to mention the waiting period on orders was minimum, so we actually could enjoy whatever we ordered. Need to improve a little on their parking space !!
Would visit soon again. Thanks for leaving a positive memory !

Room Tip: Budget Hotel , clean and hygienic, quich servrice
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank vikasraina33
Hariharan G, Manager at Anandham Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Vikas Raina,

Thanks for your great review about our hotel, we work really hard to serve our customer the best and I'm glad to see those efforts pay off on your last visit. Please re-visit us again and allow us to serve you even better in future.