“Business trip”

Ranked #2 of 80 Hotels in Pondicherry
Brno
“Business trip”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I was alone in this hotel 4 month (from March to June 2012).
Conversation in english with hotel staffs were great during my visit (very good comunication with a owner - woman)! Room was clean with 2xA/C,TV. Quality of food was very good (I ate in hotel restaurant). Hotel is near of beach, maybe 10 minutes by walk. In this hotel missing bar.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Jaromir W
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (250)
  • Korean first
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed 9 August 2012

A surprise waited for me on a Monday morning as soon as I checked into the hotel to see a lady asking about my stay and travel. I thought that someone was reaching me by mistake until she revealed that she is the owner of the hotel. It was such a nice meet that has made me to stay here for a longer period of time. After a tiring day home is the best place to rest… and I found it here at last!

This hospitality is not just for me but even to my visitors. The ambience, food and room service is excellent. I have been staying in Room#103 since one and half months and now feel that it’s my second home. Thanks to all the crew members at the Inn who gave me comfort beyond my expectations.

They have implemented a fair play pricing policy and the worth is not seen but rather felt. I am sure that anyone who stays here will never think of another place in their future. These people are too good to be true.

Room Tip: Room # 103 is always the best!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Chandroo
Mumbai, India
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I have made several back to back trips to Pondi these past few years, official and personal and i must say that i have been very impressed with my stay at this hotel. The owner and her staff have always been very courteous, the rooms are very clean and neat and the restaurant downstairs serves delicious food. Their breakfast is wholesome with the choice of traditional south indian and continental which was exactly what i needed to get me started for the day. The room rates are also very reasonable. I have stayed at other hotels in Pondy but i find that the Executive Inn is by far the best!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I went to Pondicherry on last to last ween end with my entire family. One of my office colleague recommended this hotel. When searched on this site, got very positive reply. Hence booked the rooms by calling them one week earlier. From the start, conversation with hotel staffs were great! They have suggested best way to book my rooms per my request. At arrival, I was very pleased by there great friendly gestures. Rooms were clean and upto our expectations. As promised, they allocated the second room within couple of hours. My wife and parents were very happy by seeing the rooms. This hotel is at very much walk able distance from the beach. Which is again another plus point.
As told by my other friends, breakfast was awesome and mouth watering all the days. Again they surprised me. :-)
I have also ordered dinner and few evening snacks from in house restaurant and the food quality is good.

A special thank to Senthil, the receptionist, who not only guided us the best way possible but also took care of all our requirements, starting from cab booking to the send off.

All together, those two days were very good and I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: always ask for rooms with balcony and make sure the A/C units are in perfect condition
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Kanchipuram, India
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Last weekend I was at Pondy alongwith my friends and stayed here. I would like to place on record the courtesy extended while check in and also services on call, well neatly maintained room and house keeping, good food. Decided to stay with my family during my next visit.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends