All reviews aurobindo ashram value for money food fun home away from home hotel owner walkable distance homely atmosphere every guest rocky beach excellent location comfortable stay room service french colony rooms are clean place to stay white town complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Hello,

I have visited last month pondicherry, Amazine experience staying at this hotel.

Room was cleaned, Food was very testy and great.

Situated very nearer to Ashram as well as seashore.

Hospitality was very good. I found the best one during Travel at Pondicherry.

First thing came in my mind when I think to Book any hotel Is- Pndicherry Executive Inn.

I recommended this hotel First when you Travel -Pomdicherry.

Bhatt.

Room Tip: Happy to stay Inn.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Hi Am Balue Executive Director & President of a leading Private Limited Company and I often visit Pondy and my association with this U.T is almost 20 years and I didn't stayed very comfortable before though I stayed in almost every big branded hotels in Pondy and I was recommended by my client and great hotel, good reception and personal care, homely, good food, clean rooms n spacious too! Perfect location near great Temple n Ashram. I certainly recommend every one to stay here with prior booking.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2012

We booked this hotel online looking at the pictures and reviews it looks great.. After a long journey we arrived tired.. We were taken to our room on the 4th floor. There was no lift so had to drag our bags up.. The room was smelly and looked nothing like the pictures advertised. The room was dirty towels dirty loose wires hanging around. There was no window , the room was more like a cell it was not nice at all. When we commented on this we were told there was 2 hotels run by same company and in the same street. We went to see the owner telling her this was not the room or hotel that was pictured on line. To my suprise she said it was not her problem and was very rude. She knew she was falsely selling rooms at her run down hotel by showing pictures of the better one . She didnt seem to have a problem with defrauding people . .She would not give us a refund and was not helpful at all. So be aware of this.. We ended up booking into the Hotel Mercure which is on the same block. The Hotel Mercure is of a very high standard yet cheaper than executive inn. The staff are very helpful would recommend this hotel to anyone 5 star.. Stay clear of Executive Inn at all costs..

Room Tip: Go somewhere else...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank shazanjed
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Hi
This is Agni from Bangalore...I am a frequent visitor to Pondicherry and whenever I visit the place I always prefer to stay at EXECUTIVE INN and no other place comes in mind when you think of cleanliness,excellent hospitality and tasty food served at your room...the place is so calm and quiet inspite of being in a very posh vicinity where the SRI AURBINDO ASHRAM and the beach is stones throw distance...
Nothing much to praise about when you rate the place 10 out of 10!!! RIGHT???
So guys please give a call at the reception for advance booking and do ask for a balcony room...you will enjoy it trust me!!!

Room Tip: WHEN YOU CALL FOR BOOKING REQUEST A BALCONY ROOM IF available... Corner suits with balcony are large and sunny
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Personal service, good food and great rates make this property the best value in Pondicherry. Rooms are spacious and can accomodate a family of 3 easily. Have become a repeat customer. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business