All reviewsaurobindo ashramvalue for moneyfood funhome away from homehotel ownerwalkable distanceevery guestrocky beachroom servicecomfortable stayfrench colonyexcellent locationrooms are cleancomplimentary breakfastplace to stayhotel is locatedexcellent hospitality
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Hi
This is Agni from Bangalore...I am a frequent visitor to Pondicherry and whenever I visit the place I always prefer to stay at EXECUTIVE INN and no other place comes in mind when you think of cleanliness,excellent hospitality and tasty food served at your room...the place is so calm and quiet inspite of being in a very posh vicinity where the SRI AURBINDO ASHRAM and the beach is stones throw distance...
Nothing much to praise about when you rate the place 10 out of 10!!! RIGHT???
So guys please give a call at the reception for advance booking and do ask for a balcony room...you will enjoy it trust me!!!

Room Tip: WHEN YOU CALL FOR BOOKING REQUEST A BALCONY ROOM IF available... Corner suits with balcony are large and sunny
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Personal service, good food and great rates make this property the best value in Pondicherry. Rooms are spacious and can accomodate a family of 3 easily. Have become a repeat customer. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2012

i stayed at this hotel for 2 days/nights with my family in january .. its a superb hotel at a calm, quiet and prime location .. the ashram and beach are just walkable distance from the hotel.. the food was just awesome .. the staff were all very friendly and polite with good service .. they arranged a car for us to travel to chidambaram temple at our request .. we were lucky enough to get a nice room with balcony on the first floor .. . i will definitely recommend this hotel and stay here itself the next time i visit pondycherry ..

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I'm a North Indian I've had the privilege of staying here on a business trip for 15 days. Executive Inn is cozy - nicely decorated rooms, very clean, super modern bathrooms, tasty food (with basis tasts with good varity) and friendly staff. The location is a great jumping-off point to explore the rest of the city. But it's Staff, that makes the place truly special. They up at all hours of the night greeting or seeing off guests and early in the morning to help you plan your day. They sincerely wants you to comfort to its fullest and makes me feel at home. I look forward to staying at Eleven again if I been in Pondy again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Hi,
I have booked a 3 day-night pkg for my parents. Hotel is clean and neat. Staff and their Ambience is really good. Room delivery service is added advantage. Staff co operated for the surprise party arranged for my parents. Even in my absence, cake, Flower bouquets, Celebration arrangements were all done on finger tips. Would prefer the same hotel if i visit pondicherry again. :-)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple