All reviewsaurobindo ashramvalue for moneyfood funhome away from homehotel ownerwalkable distanceevery guestrocky beachroom servicecomfortable stayfrench colonyexcellent locationrooms are cleancomplimentary breakfastplace to stayhotel is locatedexcellent hospitality
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Personal service, good food and great rates make this property the best value in Pondicherry. Rooms are spacious and can accomodate a family of 3 easily. Have become a repeat customer. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2012

i stayed at this hotel for 2 days/nights with my family in january .. its a superb hotel at a calm, quiet and prime location .. the ashram and beach are just walkable distance from the hotel.. the food was just awesome .. the staff were all very friendly and polite with good service .. they arranged a car for us to travel to chidambaram temple at our request .. we were lucky enough to get a nice room with balcony on the first floor .. . i will definitely recommend this hotel and stay here itself the next time i visit pondycherry ..

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I'm a North Indian I've had the privilege of staying here on a business trip for 15 days. Executive Inn is cozy - nicely decorated rooms, very clean, super modern bathrooms, tasty food (with basis tasts with good varity) and friendly staff. The location is a great jumping-off point to explore the rest of the city. But it's Staff, that makes the place truly special. They up at all hours of the night greeting or seeing off guests and early in the morning to help you plan your day. They sincerely wants you to comfort to its fullest and makes me feel at home. I look forward to staying at Eleven again if I been in Pondy again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Hi,
I have booked a 3 day-night pkg for my parents. Hotel is clean and neat. Staff and their Ambience is really good. Room delivery service is added advantage. Staff co operated for the surprise party arranged for my parents. Even in my absence, cake, Flower bouquets, Celebration arrangements were all done on finger tips. Would prefer the same hotel if i visit pondicherry again. :-)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Hi every one at executive inn

We were there week and a half ago, the atmosphere of the place made us feel very much at home. We would recommend you very gladly to any one wanting to stay in Pondicherry to come your hotel. The staff were so so polite and always smiling. We had absolutely no problem with food nor anything we needed from the staff. Hope to see you all in the future.The location is very good you could walk to places you would like to visit while staying there.What more can we say but we had a very pleasant stay. bye for now.
from Pragna,joytika and dipal.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family