“They'll ensure you a relaxed and peaceful session!!”

Rishi Ayurveda & Yoga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We do Ayurveda massage,treatment,Free Doctor consultation,Daily Yoga class.Ayurveda panchakarma (body purification treatment-3,5,7,24,21 days) ,ayurveda medicines.
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I visited this spa after a long and tiring day of sight seeing in Pondicherry. It was surely the best decision to visit this place.
I was attended by Sumesh. I must compliment his skills and effort. Not only did he do a great job, but also educated me on the benefits of each therapy.

Sumesh ensured that I was completely relaxed from head to toe. I almost didn't want my session to come to an end. It was that good.

Well done to Sumesh and his team for carrying out such a great service.

I could feel I was in Kerala the moment I walked in through the doors of the spa.

3  Thank AbhishekS3950
"therapist"
in 5 reviews
"reflexology"

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I visited "Rishi Ayurveda & Yoga" twice in one week (early Oct. 2017), on the first and on the last day of my stay in Pondicherry. I had the "standard" ayurvedic massage (Abhyangam) with Sumesh on both occasions, and they were both excellent!
I had experienced ayurvedic massages (some excellent, some just average) in several places in Kerala some years ago, and this new experience perfectly met the higher standards that I expected. The two brothers who own the place are from Kerala, and they seem to be well-trained in addition to being very friendly!
I found that it was a very good way to relax after my long flight from France, and also to bring back home some good energy from India!

5  Thank Alexandre B
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

3/4 of us have some form of issues with our bodies. They really looked after each of us with knowledge and skill. No communication issues. Would return every fortnight if we could.

4  Thank DominicBorel
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

it was so nice massage.
in india i have never had good massage before come here.
i will come again.

5  Thank Departure703284
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Don't let the outside facade of the building and look of the place fool you. Once inside these guys know what they're doing. I got the Ayurvedic massage here for an hour and i've never felt better or more relaxed in my life. They covered every muscle in my body and were super professional about not skipping steps. Paid Rs.1200

I'd heard Pondicherry massages were special but holy wow, I was positively surprised.

4  Thank AniGup