The Sunway Manor
US$ 91
US$ 77
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 86/night.

Le Royal Park(Pondicherry)
US$ 50
US$ 42
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 48/night.

Le Pondy(Pondicherry)
US$ 129
US$ 108
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

US$ 149
US$ 140
Agoda.com
All reviewsswimming poolopen housevalue for moneypleasant stayroom servicebreakfast spread was goodcourteous staffwelcome drinksuperior roombusiness hotelexcellent hotelcomplimentary breakfastcomfortable roomsfamily staygreat ambienceexcellent staya great place to stay
Reviewed 16 May 2018

We drove to Pondi by bike from Bangalore. We were really worried about the about the hotel and food when we reach the Pondi as all of us was very tired. But the hotel atmosphere was good and food is even better. Facurlie are very helpful . It was nice staty in Pondi

Stayed: September 2017
3  Thank Manjaxkp
TheSunwayManor, Sr.Front Office Executive at The Sunway Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Vanakkam from The Sunway Manor- Puducherry!!

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback on this forum.

I am very pleased to read your positive comments in praise of the property and services provided by our staff. We strive to deliver the best experience to our guests and it was a pleasure for us to be able to do so.

We look forward to welcome you back soon and hope that The Sunway Manor will remain your preferred hotel on your future visits to Puducherry.

Kind regards,
+91 96552 34567

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed bere for 2 nights. The hotel staff is warm and eager to help. Prompt in room service/ resolution. Breakfast was good with much options. Hotel was fully packed and hence was a rush during breakfast but the staff managed to pull it off. We had dinner at their in house restaurant which was quite and cosy. Food tasted good. The room had roof speakers which can be connected to your phone bluetooth. I just loved it. Played my favourite music..
Overall comfortable stay and easily recommended. The only negative is the location. The beach is not close by.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr.Sidsingal,

Vanakkam from The Sunway Manor -Puducherry!

We thank you for your recent review of our hotel on TripAdvisor!

We are delighted to know that your stay has been memorable. Thank you very much indeed for your kind words about the hotel and the services.

We have noted your feedback and your comments have been shared with the appropriate departments.

We look forward to welcoming you.

Thank you for choosing The Sunway Manor!

Kind regards,
+91 96552 34567

Reviewed 11 May 2018

When I had made the booking I ahd spoken to Ms. Divya Bharati. She was very courteous and effectively sold the property to me over phone. My expectations were at par with the telecom I had with her. but the actual was not at par with my expectations. Its an average hotel and they have a huge scope of improvement if they move beyond lip service. the bathroom fittings were horrible. They should promise what they can deliver and try to exceed the same. The location of the hotel is not amongst the best. WiFi was satisfactory, service was slow. Food was good. Overall an average stay

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr.Kunal Banerjee,

Vanakkam,

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback on this forum.

It is certainly a great reward to read such praising feedback from our valued guests. Your encouraging comments will certainly motivate them and the team to keep up the good work.

However, my apologies for the discomfort faced due to the setback in the services. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address this problem and prevent future occurrence.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit with improved services.

With regards,
Dhivya
+91 965523457

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Though there are some excellent choices for stay in Pondicherry we chose to stay at Sunway Manor. The hotel is a medium sized property situated within close distance of Promenade beach and White Town as well as the Airport.

The property includes a outdoor swimming pool, spa and wellness centre and fitness centre. They have 2 restaurants – Open House Coffee shop and Gardenia which serves Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisine.

We got of the older though larger rooms which was ideal as we had 2 kids too. I do wish they do up the interior of the rooms which would make it 4 star worth.

Overall a decent stay and if they do renovate I would definitely head back here.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
TheSunwayManor, Sr.Front Office Executive at The Sunway Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Vanakkam!!!

I would like to personally thank you for choosing The Sunway Manor and taking time to write a review about your experience with us.

My team and I thank you for your feedback.We value your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us at The Sunway Manor.

With Regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Hi,

Recently stayed here and in the suite. The room was large but view wasn't great. Found the bathrooms relatively small for suite but clean with all available toiletories. Note the room does not have house slippers so carry one. Location may not be central but is also not too far. Besides Pondicherry is small city and hence travel across is within minutes.

Had a small experience at the time of arrival at the hotel where despite my repeated advance request written and verbal for higher floor and pool facing rooms since we were two lady travellers (initially I was to travel solo) and they confirming to me too, the man at the desk told they didnt have any such room vacant to give us and kept asking us to accommodate on the grd floor. This is despite mentioning this in my email and calls and they placing a remark. The explanation was the guests staying extended their stay and are in a group. I was very very unhappy. However thanks to the lady Gladys who was kind enough to give me the suite room which salvaged our trip and Pondicherry experience. I had to really resist and argue and yell which I think was not fair but I m glad that sense prevailed at the end and they accommodated me. But this was only due to the reasonableness of Gladys..the man (with moustache) at the desk just held a sorry figure and said he had nothing to give me. Honestly this is the worse situation a lady traveller can be facing....hope the hotel takes this as a feedback that such requests from single lady travellers or women travellers or senior citizens need to be paid special attention to. Travellers may exercise their bit of caution.

Overall I enjoyed my stay and the room service was good. Food was average but preferred exploring authentic cuisine over the hotel food.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank KavitaPathak
TheSunwayManor, Sri.Front Office Executive at The Sunway Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Ms.Kavita Pathak,

Vanakkam!!!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stays at The Sunway manor, Puducherry.

As it is our constant endeavor to provide our guests with the best services and facilities hence, we are glad that you had a good experience with us and the facilities of the hotel made your visits comfortable and relaxing.

However, I am extremely apologetic for the inconvenience caused to you due to the miscommunication about your request. Please rest assured that the concern has been noted to implement corrective measures to prevent any future occurrence as we strive to deliver the best of the experience to our guests.

It is always a pleasure for us to serve you and we are keenly looking forward to welcoming you back to an even better stay experience.

With Regards