“Homely stay at Meeranjali PG accomodation”

Meeranjali Haute Class Paying Guest Accommodation
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pondicherry
Meeranjali Haute Class Paying Guest Accommodation
Ranked #24 of 151 Pondicherry B&B and Inns
Bengaluru, India
“Homely stay at Meeranjali PG accomodation”
Reviewed 16 March 2011

for people who wants a homely stay, with full privacy , no disturbance...., opt for this one.
you got all the furniture, refrigerator, 2 air conditioned bedrooms and mineral water.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank Shravan23
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 8 January 2011

We stayed with Pradip and Chitra for two nights, and were made very welcome. They made us aware of local events, gave us suggestions for what to do, and spent time chatting over breakast.
Our room was clean and neat, and we trully enjoyed their hospitality!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank wrrmm
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 8 September 2010

6 of us had gone to pondy on Sept 4th and stayed at Meeranjali.to our shock there was no board at the entrance.it was completely different from what we expected,the location was very bad,dirty roads and too much traffic.
We were charged Rs.2800 for one day and when we asked them to cut Rs300 since we didnt want extra bed,Chitra's true colors came into picture.She even asked us to leave.That is a disgrace to entire Pondicherry tourism...

Rooms are mediocre,adequately spaced with decent amenties,but what irked us the maximum was Chitra's attitude.

This place is a No-no for a gang,suitable for family and total out of question for Couples.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
4 Thank Aswathy_10
Seattle, USA
Reviewed 5 March 2010

I traveled to Pondicherry as a single woman from USA and chose to stay in a paying guest situation thinking it would be safer and that I could also learn about the local culture. I stayed with the Dharod family for a month and absolutely fell in love with not just their home and warm hospitality, but also with the entire family. They were caring and gracious from day 1. Pradip met my taxi at a local well known spot and guided us to his house. He gave me a map of the city and a thorough orientation to points of interest. His wife Chitra went out of her way to make sure I was safe walking about. She often accompanied me to various local attractions. The family treated me like one of their own and invited me to happenings in town. I could not have asked for a better paying guest situation. Their home is beautiful and well maintained and my room was very nice. I was provided daily bottles of water. Chitra was wonderful about accommodating my requests for laundry, etc. (for which I paid a little extra). The house is situated within walking distance to most key points of interest in town, although the area is a bit crowded for my liking. My only disappointment was that due to the fact that my room was on the 2nd floor, wireless connectivity was spotty and I had to come to the main floor to use my computer.
I would highly recommend Meeranjali for any adults wanting to visit Pondicherry for any length of time. The Dharods are definitely great hosts and warm, caring people.

Beroz
USA

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank beroz
Bangalore
Reviewed 5 October 2009

This was my first home stay experience and we really enjoyed every bit of it. Accommodation is really neat and clean. Pradip and Chitra took care of us right from booking (online) to guiding us on what to see and where to eat etc.. They were a great hosts and very cordial..

Thanks Pradip and Chitra..

regards