Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
View deal
Hotels.comUS$ 80
Expedia.comUS$ 77
Trip.comUS$ 94
All reviews the penthouse white town mango tree heritage property boutique hotel recommend le french architecture four poster bed colonial charm modern amenities the ground floor first floor lovely property antique furniture french colony visiting pondicherry courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021

I stayed at Le Dupliex for a night and two days and found my experience to the best in class. The staff right from reception to the Restaurent were so polite abs friendly. Their service is amazing and the food is excellent. Enjoyed my short stay thoroughly. Special mention to Shifa who serviced us at the Restaurent, Nizam who went out of the way to get me mangoes, Prabhu the courteous person at the reception and the Restaurent manager Pradeep who even convinced me to settle down at Pondy. It didn’t feel like I am staying at a hotel but a home with family and friends. That how special they all made me feel. Not to forget Padmini who double hatted as a photographer and captured such good photos of me. Thank you team Dupliex for this amazing experience!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

The long Easter weekend was the perfect time for a quick short break. We shortlisted 10 properties and finally zeroed in on Le Dupleix.

The property has that heritage look and feel with vintage furniture all over, and is well maintained.

We had booked a deluxe room and was upgraded to a suite with balcony at no extra cost.

The staff are pleasant and very helpful. The restaurant offers good indian and continental cuisine, and the bar is decently stocked. There is a live band playing on weekends.

The ala-carte breakfast options were quite sumptuous.

The property is quite close to the beach , cafes and eateries.

Proper social distancing and Covid precautions were followed.

Overall, I was very satisfied with the experience and looking forward to visit again.

Room tip: Property does not have parking and vehicles are to be parked on the road.
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Easter weekend trip from Bangalore to Pondicherry. Had booked a two night stay at Le Dupleix...penthouse.
7 hr drive, beautiful road, arrived at the hotel. Check in was at 2pm and we’d reached early so ordered beer n lunch while the room was readied.
Had my aged mother who couldn’t climb two floors. Mr. Prabhu at the desk was most helpful to give us an alternate upgrade suite.
Ms. Padmini and Yamuna from housekeeping looked after us very well. The room was comfortable and the in room service was very good and prompt. Ms.Elin the staff at the restaurant work very hard to satisfy all the guests needs.
Evenings are pleasant with a live band that plays and sings beautiful English music.
Any and every request is met and a must stay in Pondy.
Thank you Le Dupleix.

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

My wife, 2 yr old and I stayed here over Good Friday long weekend, along with another family of 3. Our families each stayed in a penthouse room. The staff was exceptionally attentive and helpful. Prabhoo and his team took great care of us, everything from making reservations to chasing after our little boys. The complimentary breakfast is delicious, some of the best croissants we’ve had anywhere. The rock lobster was one of our favorite dinners of the trip. The location is very convenient to walk around French architecture buildings, visit cafes, indulge in some shopping and walk around the promenade overlooking the Indian Ocean. We went to two beaches, Serenity beach and Paradise beach, both were a short 15-20 minute drive. It was very hot so the beach trips were only for a few hours and we were always happy to have a chilled glass of beer/wine/water in the secluded bar. Comfortable hotel, good food and the best staff!

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Excellent customer service , house keeping staff are friendly, u will enjoy the ambient, special thanks to padmini, Yamuna, Prabhu, Pradeep,we enjoyed dinner with music, food are very good , unique one