20 people are viewing this hotel
$150
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
eDreams$150
Vio.com$59
StayForLong
All reviews golden dragon midnight buffet swimming pool room service pleasant stay house keeping value for money housekeeping team welcome drink nice experience f b place to stay non veg excellent hospitality early check booked this hotel courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2022 via mobile

Cleaning and replacing the disposables were fine
Saswat,pushpal,Pardeep were the persons who looked after the cleaning, bathroom cleaning and replacing soaps and towels were perfect,they used to come whenever we call hem

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ramesh Lakshmanan, General Manager at Le Royal Park Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2022

Warm Greetings from Hotel Le Royal Park, Puducherry !

At the outset let me thank you for choosing our hospitality at The Le Royal Park as your preferred residence address while at Puducherry and for sharing your valuable feedback about your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to learn that my team members came close to meet your expectations during your visit. At Le Royal Park, it's our endeavor to always delight our guests during their stay and i am happy to hear it from you as well. It shall be my team's pleasure to have you back with us on your future visit to Puducherry.

On behalf of my entire team once again thank you for visiting us and look forward to your future visit with us.

Reviewed 11 September 2022 via mobile

A vacation trip to pondicherry stayed in le royal park hotel has nice ambiance great lobby helpful staff honest service by housekeeping team we stayed in one room after shifted to another room for swimming pool view while shifting we missed out ear rings in that room and we forgot about it the housekeeping persons anbu and hema who found and returned it to our room so kind of them...

Reviewed 10 September 2022 via mobile

I was pleased with the service at Le Royal Park.
The rooms were clean and the food spread was exceptional.
Pleased with the housekeeping service by Saswar.
Thanks Saswat, mugunthan, Pradip and puspal. They were really helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 9 September 2022 via mobile

What a lovely place very nice and ambience was too good and their warm welcome made us much more happy food was too delicious and yummy had a great time lovely place to go to candle light dinner and arrangements was too nice very very happy ❤❤❤

Warm Greetings from Hotel Le Royal Park, Puducherry !

At the outset let me thank you for choosing our hospitality at The Le Royal Park as your preferred RESTAURANT address while at Puducherry and for sharing your valuable feedback about your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 9 September 2022

We thoroughly enjoyed the food. The service by staffs are really excellent.

Nice place to have dinner with family and friends

F&B Manager Naveen Prince and restaurant manager Jaffer are really good and appreciate their service and care

Trip type: Travelled with family