“VERY Good Pizza”

Ranked #3 of 370 Restaurants in Pondicherry
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 8
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We bake delicious authentic Italian pizzas with homemade ingredients that are freshly prepared in our kitchen everyday. Our pizzas go up up to three feet in size and have very very generous servings of cheese and toppings. We give you the best value for money without compromising on quality. Our menu has over 75 pizzas, 20 pastas and very delicious salads mostly made from our own recipes.
Atlanta, Georgia
“VERY Good Pizza”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We ate there 4 times in a week, fresh ingedients, friendly service, good prices and ice cold cokes brought us back over and over.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank madkak1
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Really good pizza! The best we've had in India! A huge array of toppings too! It's got a proper wood-fired oven that gives it a really authentic taste.

Visited April 2012
5 Thank danhux
Mumbai, India
“How about a "closed" sign at the door?”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Cafe Xtasi seemed a tad different from the rest. The reviews from TripAdvisor were encouraging and so we decided to grab a bite there. We entered for a late lunch at about 3:30 pm. There was construction work being done on one ac in the room and we were seated under the other ac. We asked for two Chicken Out salads, two lemonades and a large portion of french fries.
Our lemonades were bitter, not fresh and made from sugar syrup. When we asked for it to be sweetened, the lady at the counter had a pained expression on her face when I asked her to come over and was least concerned. She simply asked her waiter to add sugar syrup who promptly placed it on our table and left! Rude service..ignored but how do I add sugar syrup to a full bitter glass of lemonade without gulping part of it down?
Even though ours was the only order, they managed to goof that up. So while we had one Chicken Out and the fries we waited for the other one which took another 10-15 minutes. I had agreed to let my Chicken Out edit my day's memory but my partner's salad was disappointed. The first salad was filled well with shredded chicken, eggs and olives, the second was filled with salad leaves. They had downplayed the meat and olives. I looked forward to trying my fries with the garlic mayo but we got a portion of packaged mayo.
Midway through the meal, they wanted us to move to the table where the ac was previously being repaired and that would get to any irate customer.
You would expect concern for the customer's experience from a #10 restaurant. Zip. Zilch. Not so much as a smile.
Being from the travel industry, I have been to far better restaurants in Pondicherry and elsewhere and everywhere I have been good food cannot compensate for bad service and poor hospitality. You have work to do to maintain your #10!
Disappointed.

• Visited March 2012
5 Thank globetrottingramblin
India
“Good Food, Slow/bad delivery”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

The Menu was simple but good. Amazing Pizza's (size and taste). Being a small place the orders were messed up and the wait time is pretty bad in the evenings.

Visited August 2011
4 Thank neelish
Kumily
“Pizza Paradise owned by fantstic people”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

This place offers the best pizza in town, from my point of view of course. I have tried a few restaurant where they serve pizzas during my stay, but this one is the one I would go back without hesitation. Very large choice of pizzas which tastes very good and are made in a real pizza oven. I can only recommend it to you !!!

• Visited January 2012