“Wonderful time”

Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 24
Cuisines: European, Indian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The restaurant of VILLA SHANTI splits into two parts, one opens on the patio with the vertical garden, and the other air conditioned located in the old building.We decided to focus on quality, freshness and seasonal products. We try to find them among small local vendors, favouring those who respect organic farming.Timings : 12:00 - 23:00 hrs (Last Order at 22:30 hrs)The cafe bar, situated opposite the patio and vertical garden offers snacks from Indian streets & sandwiches.You may also choose to have your meals, enjoy a cocktail made up from fresh fruit juices, listen to music, or simply read a book from our library. Timings : 10:00 - 23:00 hrs (Last Order at 22:30 hrs. Pre booking highly recommanded especially during week end or public holidays
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

A quaint hotel in the middle of white town which could be easily missed, landmark is the state bank of india which is right opp to the property, nice welcome and good service, wont name anyone but a great thanks to everyone in the team in making our holiday a fantastic one. Rooms were big and cozy, though they dont have room service they made an exception since we had an infant with us. No need to worry if you have kids with you, these guys know how to cater to eveyone. Now for the menu it has both french inspired and indian dishes both are delicious, recommend the desserts here too.
Con: maybe lack of room service.
Lack of lift( which the hotel doesnt need).
Would I visit the place again? Of course I would.
Would I recommend the place to anyone? Of course I would.

Very near to most of the sights around white town.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I had lunch at Villa Shanti. Amazing food though the waiting between course is more. Better to book a table in advance and confirm before going.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

My Order:
- Rose Wine
- Stuffed Chicken
- Crème brûlée

Believe me, this was the tastiest and the finest meal I had during my entire tour. Loved every bite of my food. I actually had food orgasm.
Highly Recommended for a Fine Dining and French Food experience.

P.S: Make a prior reservation before you go and dine at this place.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had lunch at the Villa Shanthi. I had a beef steak, medium rare. Just the thought of it make my tummy growl. Wife had a swordfish steak and son had a chicken steak. Wife had an extra strong long island iced tea and was wobbling around for a couple of hours and laughing theatrically, son and me enjoyed seeing that.

NICE FOOD, LOVELY AMBIENCE, GOOD SERVICE, A TAD EXPENSIVE.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We enjoyed out first dinner so much we went back for dinner on our second night too. Good food, attentive service and a relaxing atmosphere in the enclosed garden courtyard.