6 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 77
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$ 69
Agoda.com
US$ 77
US$ 56
Expedia.comUS$ 69
eDreamsUS$ 77
TravelocityUS$ 69
All reviews indoor pool pavilion restaurant room controls ipad controlled totally enjoyed my stay special mention to ms breakfast spread was excellent excellent stay an amazing hotel front office premium room family function clean property repeated requests memorable trip excellent hospitality courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed at Residency Towers for two days during my visit to Pondi. I absolutely loved the ambience, the food and also the amenities that they provided.
I had an opportunity to experience their which was really great.
The breakfast buffet, actually all buffets have really widespread menu and you will find everything you want.
The best thing was the automated rooms, really a blessing for someone lazy as me. They also have a nice swimming pool and gym and a drawing room where you can play Pool and also read some books.
I had a great time their and would totally recommend everyone to book your stay at this property.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
AMARNATH S, General Manager at The Residency Towers Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2021

Dear Ms. Ankita Mohanty,

Greetings!

Thank You for taking time from your busy schedule and sharing your valuable feedback. We always strive to provide our guests a comfortable experience. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our services, It was a pleasure to have you with us and we will sincerely look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

While the hotel is in the midst of hustle and bustle, once you get in it is like middle of nowhere and gives you a feel that you are far off from the town. Not too far from the promenade and can be done with a walk. Good food, good service

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMARNATH S, General Manager at The Residency Towers Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Dear Mr. Harikumar,

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always excited to hear positive comments from our guest. Your compliments would highly motivate us to strive our duties to the best. We shall definitely share this proud moment to our team and we will sincerely look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Very clean property.Ms Nandini and Mr.Brijesh gave me a wonderful stay and catered to my smallest needs.Indoor swimming pool and bicycles to rent were the best part of the property.The property also has an amazing spa and Ms.Chon the masseuse was very good.Thanks team for giving me a comfortable stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank zeenia c

Dear Ms. Zeenia,

Reviewed 6 April 2021

The trip was a vacation trip after hectic March closing. The staff were very cordial and polite. The ambience in the restaurant was excellent. The restaurant staff were pleasant and very helpful. The Indoor dining was also very much appreciable. The swimming pool was utilised to the maximum by my son for whom this trip was planned. On the whole, the stay at Residency towers was vey much worth.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Harikumar,

Reviewed 4 April 2021

Dream Come true the 1st Birthday Celebration of my second son VINIT on Monday 29 March 2021 at LEGEND, The Residency Towers, Puducherry for creating an unforgettable evening with my family and friends. Mrs. Ratnamala assisted us in selecting the perfect menu for the function taking utmost care and spending valuable time with us to deliver the right mix of fantastic food.
The impressive hotel welcomed my family guests providing genuinely warm and cultured hospitality with a great welcome drink. The convention hall is perfectly suited for hosting my son’s Birthday Party. The lavish hall is very spacious and accommodative for our guests. The Dinner was tastefully served and the buffet spread was a real treat with delicious food. The Hotel team with their super and supportive service made our day. My Little Man was enjoying the beats of the songs played by the staff. It was cool and exact fit to the event.
Mr. Balaji, the Banquets Manager helped us in various means till the event gets over.
Overall, it was a perfect place for the unforgettable experience at The Residency Towers, Puducherry. Great Hotel, Good People and True Gourmet experience.
Rejoicing the celebration by your friendly staff... Thanks a Ton for the Team Residency.

Room tip: Perfect venue for great events
Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Ms. Saritha Netra

Greetings from The Residency Towers, Puducherry !!!

Thank you for taking out your time and sharing your feedback as it is really important for us to know how our guests experiencing their event

I am happy to know that you have enjoyed the event, quality of food & Service. Your commendations have been duly shared with the team and received with much gratitude.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon to enjoy many more special occasions and treats with us.

Best Regards,