“Buffet breakfast and dinner ”

Open House, The Sunway Manor
Ranked #42 of 436 Restaurants in Pondicherry
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 9
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Round the clock casual dining restaurant serves elaborate buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Italian specialities can also be enjoyed at the Open House. The house is filled with delicious surprises. Walk-in to create a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

During our stay at the hotel, we had daily buffet breakfast and did dine once with buffet dinner.

Both spreads were adequate and covered assorted taste buds.

Ambiance simple, cleanliness well maintained, staff were obliging and prompt service.

All requests were attended on priority.

Buffet dinner - as we were non veg oriented, Fish, Mutton and Chicken dishes were served. Ample choice in Desserts.

Worth the price paid.

Bit discomforting was the monotonous music played daily.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The staff are polite and friendly. Its a good place to take kids as they are not fussy about the noise they make

TheSunwayManor, Food and Beverage Manager at Open House, The Sunway Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Ms. Deepa Vaitheeswaran,

Greetings from Open House, The Sunway Manor - Puducherry.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor on your experience at Open House, The Sunway Manor.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience with us.

Your compliments about our restaurant in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team.

Your feedback is greatly encouraging and will motivate our team to do even better.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Open House, The Sunway Manor.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We dined in here during my stay at the hotel. The restaurant offers mixed culinary from Indian, Chinese and continental. A lavish spread is laid for food lovers

1  Thank Arvindnagar

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Food quality & menu is just awesome , courteous staff , nice service , variety of food available , nice place to dine

Dear Mr. Nitin,

Reviewed 19 February 2017

the restaurant is in the .ground floor.excellent breakfast spread,with live counters,enjoyed the breakfast.

Dear Guest,