1. The hotel had a help desk at the Bagdogra hotel & the staff there falsely claimed that their hotel is only 20 mins away. Trip took 40 mins early morning & 1 hour during peak traffic.
2. Hotel offered 50% discounted rate for layover passengers with airport drop & pickup which was good. But some guests ended up hiring own transport to get back to airport due to hotel transport being late.
3. This is an all vegetarian hotel but serves alcohol. Indian food was good. Staff polite & helpful . Outside hotel there are no shops or facilities as it is located away from town.
4. This hotel is popular with locals to conduct large wedding parties and can get very noisy till 10 pm.
5. Room allotted to us had fetid smell and hotel changed us to another without protest.
6. Front desk staff speak good English & were especially helpful with requests.
7. Internet WiFi shows up but did not connect. Hotel staff claimed govt network was down!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelGuru and ClearTrip so you can book your The Cindrella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cindrella Hotel Siliguri
- The Cindrella Hotel Siliguri, West Bengal