All reviews nice place to stay room was clean cons vehicle vegetarian amenities
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I had been here with my friends for dinner. I had visited this restaurant on recommendation from my friends and found out that they really did not disappoint me. Loved the food. Really tasty food. Not that expensive.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

It's nice to stay in Siliguri. Nice clean rooms bathrooms with running hot and cold water modern rain showers overall it's good. Offering complementary breakfast it's also good. For vegetarians can get many restaurants around this place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Found this place because I needed a respite from the intense heat during the afternoon and this place looked clean and professional.

I came for an early dinner.

Pros:
-great service! The manager was able to modify the order for me to make it less spicy. Just make sure you define what spicy means to you... Because they still put green chilies in my order...

-the manager asked me what I liked all was ready to make it, even if it wasn't on the menu...

-A/C

-clean and spacious restaurant!

-nice, subtle music playing in the background

-the staff all had smiles and were really nice, even if they didn't understand me

-they gave back proper change, even if it was only 2 rupees!

Cons:

-it would be nice if the staff all spoke fluent English so they can understand me. Case in point:
I ordered fresh fruit juice and what they brought out was clearly canned or boxed. I asked me waitor: "fresh?" And he said: "yes"
Clearly, he didn't understand me OR he was trying to fool me

-it's a bit dim at dinner time, so if you like light, sit near the door

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I had a stay in this as part of breakfast there was complimentary water on breakfast table of Aquafina. On checking the seal identified that seal was open and turns out all tables had seal open. A word with the reception and restaurant and they mentioned that they never said they were offering mineral water. Mineral water bottles are not meant to be reused. Please check seal of bottle whenever u r given one .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2017

The best advantage of this property is it's location. It is located in the midst of the market place at Sevoke Road. The famous Hongkong Market is also very nearby. You can get transport for Railway station or Airport easily. The rooms are big & spacious. Rooms have become good looking after renovation. The hotel has a Bar & Restaurant in 2nd floor. Recently they have added a singing bar section also which is a element of disturbance as the sound travels to the rooms also . Breakfast is pretty ordinary . You can get a very good price for this hotel if booked through on line booking sites. Overall a value for money hotel for short business stays.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business