“Excellent ”

Overseas Asian Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 494 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Always a bit suspect about eating in Chinese/Indian restaurants when I'm abroad as there normally a let down but not here we got a nice table outside I had hot and sour soup to start it was delicious lots of meat in it.next was my sui mais once again excellent I got three dipping sauces with it there where high quality sui mais some of the best I've tasted and Ive tasted lots.next was my main crispy beef In Cantonese sauce with boiled rice meal was tasty and lots of meat next time I'm over will be eating here lots.highly recommended

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Quality food is good. Portions are small. Price quality completely wrong compared with other places around. Too many people causes that you will be served by three different waiters. This is not make it special.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I really like Chinese food and was looking forward to eating here. Had my usual spare ribs and sweet and sour chicken. The food was ok nothing special get better out take away back home. found it expensive 4 ribs for 9 euro for a starter was a joke. My Mrs had tempura vegetables which were terrible just a tray of sliced veg and a load of greasy batter which fell off veg not your usual tempura veg. The bill for 2 starters ,1 main ,2 rice ,1chips and 3 soft drinks was 48 euro ,which I think was well over priced for what you got. Won't be back for this reason .

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

We were a family of 7 who booked my daughter's 18th birthday dinner here on 12th December 2016. The staff went out of their way to give her a birthday to remember and made it very special for all of us. The food was amazing and some of the best Chinese food we've ever had. Can't recommend the restaurant and staff highly enough and will definitely be going again when we return in the summer of 2017.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner last night. We were greeted by a really nice girl. The restaurant was busy and the atmosphere was good. My husband ordered Thai fish cakes and I ordered steamed prawn dumplings. The Thai fish cakes looked like they were deep fried and the filling in the dumpling wasn't much bigger than the top of your thumb.
For mains we got beef teppanyaki and scallops with spring onions and ginger. I specifically asked if there were vegetables in the scallops dish. I was told there was. Both dishes arrived and the beef was fine. I got 4 small scallops cut in half and no veg. The sauce was glue like.
Nobody offered us coffee or dessert. Eventually I went to the counter to ask for the bill. When I was paying, I told the waiter that it wasn't a great meal and he laughed. It was the only place EVER that I didn't leave any tip. There are other restaurants in the area. At €73 and the wine was only €16. It's a total rip off and the service is terrible.